No announcement yet.

Random Off Topic Chit-Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spelling Bee on video hut missions today Portal Warrior still exists and a new thing called iPHONE 8 3G+WI-FI,which directs into a cheat site that asks you to download an anti-virus software and register with your phone number.

Comment

• Meanwhile in Canada.....
    It's 1:30am our time and my husband just went running outside to confront an intruder on our property- only to find out it was just a bear๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow yosinori saitou today I learned that besides the Asiatic Black Bears, you have Brown Bears that are almost the size of Kodiaks in Japan!! That is so cool!!๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      I only saw this now and... Wow. But I'm glad it was a black bear who just took off instead of a dangerous situation. Other people have cats or birds or squirrels or raccoons or foxes, you have bears. Nice.
      A friend studied in Alaska and spent some time in a place where everybody kept their house unlocked and their keys in their cars (and the cars sometimes even running) because polar bears were so common that you always had to have a chance to run.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Evanna It would definitely be a different story with a polar bear!! They are way bigger and more aggressive than our little black bears that are practically just like really big Rottweiler's๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿป I've seen a video of polar bears trying to get in a trailer with people in it and it was pretty terrifying๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

• Happy Halloween from the girls!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

i wanted post it after the first teaser, but it's already Halloween night here and i am treating myself with Halloween cans of beer๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†so i 'll post it here anyway. Happy Halloween everybody!!๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Great picture! You are such a good artist and design such beautiful things for our girls!

Happy Halloween, a blessed Samhain, and/or a great Tuesday to all of you!

• Irene GR
      Irene GR commented
      Editing a comment
      WOW๐Ÿ˜Happy Halloween and thank you for this post๐Ÿ˜„

• Silver
      Silver commented
      Editing a comment
      I seriously think Yosinori should be part of Bongfish team. With that amazing design skill, we would have lots of wonderful things on our game

• I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct thread. But, I finally watched the third smurfs movie on netflix. I was really confused by all the voice character changes (yeah, yeah, reboot). I still found myself wanting to hear Clumsy's southern twang, but the actor I missed the most was Hank Azaria! He made the best Gargamel a girl could ever ask for *sigh*

Comment

• My Smurfs have been busy getting the restaurant and the holiday area ready for Thanksgiving. It may be jumping the gun a little, but they also set up a gift wrapping area for Black Friday:

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I love the little Christmas corner!

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm only seeing this now. Everything looks so pretty! Very well done! I love it.

That cafe hut always looks so Halloweeen to me. Good for Halloween, but I wish it wasn't purple/orange. I thought about purchasing it a few times, but it feels so time restricted

• Irene GR
        Irene GR commented
        Editing a comment
        Very pretty!!!

• Finally.........!!!
      ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰Purple Party Pants Happydance!!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
      (Only took 6yrs!)

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations!!!!

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        belated congratulations!!๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ˜„

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        How did I miss this! Yay, Caro!

• Congrats bud!

Comment

• ๐Ÿ˜‚ Too funny!! Spelling Bee I love your Christmas avatar !! ๐Ÿ˜‚
        Who designs these? They are awesome!

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          ๐Ÿคช Best ever!

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Haha yes I got a kick out of that too๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Caro Cupcake AlleycatttSmurf lol, thanks! They are usually done by one of the Art team members. He likes to have fun with them, although I made the request for Rudolph for mine this time! :P

• I got my pilotโ€™s license in September. Soon I go for my instrument rating.

Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations! That's really cool!

• FaryalSia
          FaryalSia commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations!

• TheBoeingKid
          TheBoeingKid commented
          Editing a comment
          Itโ€™s just step one actually, Iโ€™ll soon be an airline pilot!

• I am.going to be honest I no longer feel I belong here because of one person and their targetting my post no so long ago. That for me ruined it. I feel like their behavioir was intentional like they saw my post as a threat to winming that competition as it seems that person does not like to lose and it came across loud and cleae months ago when they complained in one of their posts the same people keep winning. To me that was a red flag and that person would go to great lengths to wipe out their completotion. Which is why I feel what they did was intentional towards me. So now as a result I no longer feel.like I belong here. I used to enjoy coming here and helping others but now I have been put off by one person and that person knows exactly who they are

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          debbles smurf everyone here is from different cultural backgrounds and it can also be hard to convey things properly in writing, so it can be very easy for misunderstandings to happen. Itโ€™s possible no harm at all was meant by that person.

Either way you shouldnโ€™t let it ruin your forum experience, there are so much more fun and entertaining things to focus on here! Like all of the new contests, Sneak Peeks, Update and idea threads etc

• Originally posted by debbles smurf View Post
        I am.going to be honest I no longer feel I belong here because of one person and their targetting my post no so long ago. That for me ruined it. I feel like their behavioir was intentional like they saw my post as a threat to winming that competition as it seems that person does not like to lose and it came across loud and cleae months ago when they complained in one of their posts the same people keep winning. To me that was a red flag and that person would go to great lengths to wipe out their completotion. Which is why I feel what they did was intentional towards me. So now as a result I no longer feel.like I belong here. I used to enjoy coming here and helping others but now I have been put off by one person and that person knows exactly who they are
        debbles smurf As AlleycatttSmurf points out, sometimes the language barriers and personalities of our various members can be misinterpreted, and come across the wrong way. I think I safely speak for the majority of the community when I say we all want you to feel safe and welcome.

Regarding that incident you referred to (and the subsequent encounters you've had), if you like I can speak with the member in question and see if I can work out some sort of agreement. Perhaps an arrangement where the two of you mutually agree to refrain from commenting or reply to one another's posts. That way you won't have anymore interactions and can enjoy the forum in peace.

Comment

• ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽตtodaaaay is Tiiiiiiileshoooooop daaaay๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ

ah. Needed to get the happy dance done! ๐Ÿ˜„
          Last edited by Kareelia; 12-14-2017, 04:12 AM. Reason: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/CInZR.gif

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Canโ€™t wait to see what you do with all those new tiles!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Kareelia
            Kareelia commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks!
            Iโ€™ve been collecting inspiration endlessly, so I maybe so exited that I confuse myself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
            Also it is Christmas, with potential to have a visit from my nephews, and taking them to the outdoor living museum in town , maybe not a lot of time to decorate, but Iโ€™ve been wanting those tiles since before they existed! And the train!? Itโ€™s been years, I never knew where people got it!
            Thank you so much for putting me in the contest, that was fun! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Kareelia No worries, I got so excited when I just saw that you were one of the winners!! That is so awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Tile Shop Day AND the Little Train in one day!! When it rains it pours๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• Noooooo! I got the tiger family in my Rarity Shop today and I was so happy because that hadn't popped up for ages and I wanted to buy it, but had forgotten my iTunes password. So I go to reset it blabla and come back and my offers have changed

Comment

• I'm here to blow off steam about the Magical Mystery Box (MMB). I was hoping to win the holiday Azrael and blew a ton of SBs but all I got were old items, plus items that I would normally get for free or with keys. I mean, seriously now! I was very unhappy (mad!) but now I'm just gutted. I think some of you have had gripes about the MMB's prizes, but now I've seen it for myself. The odds of winning newer additions (Magical Meanie, xmas Azrael) are nil. I think I must've gone about 25 rounds or so before I gave up. Time to rebuild that SB arsenal!! I'd rather buy them like EOs for $9.99 with 125 smurfberries than waste 60 per round. It's so not worth it. I'd also like to add that I'm still waiting to win the pirate ship from Pirate - now after 10 islands - I still haven't got a pirate ship. Was it totally taken off rotation?? VERY DISAPPOINTED. - end of rant -

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
              Tamara Abbott commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with your frustration! I'm the same. I have gotten a few good things but usually just stuff you get for free too! Very disappointing!!! They are going to fix it over the next few updates!!!

• AlleycatttSmurf
              Editing a comment
              SushiSmurf I can understand youโ€™re frustration too. Unfortunately it seems like a byproduct of making the older special smurf Hut EOโ€™s easier to get for the people that still hadnโ€™t won them, they have made getting MMB Exclusive Items like Festive Azrael even more difficult to get. I had a really rough time getting Festive Azrael too, it was much harder to win than the last several MMB Exclusiveโ€™s like Genie Meanie, Booglooboo the Headless Horseman etc. I really hope that Bongfish can come up with a suitable solution for this that will make everyone happy. Because right now the system does not seem to work.

I think Evanna โ€˜s solution of two diffferent 60sb Boxes -one with older Special Smurf Huts, and one with MMB Exclusives and newly added EOโ€™s sounds like a really good idea.....

• FaryalSia
              FaryalSia commented
              Editing a comment
              I am TOTALLY feeling your pain!

• I did the same thing trying to get Azrael and instead for 60 smurberries ( and I tried several times)got numerous crop stars and items you can get for free with keys. I donโ€™t think crop stars should cost 60 smurfberries. Very disappointed considering I saved up hoping to get special Christmas items. Also in regards to some of the games I still havenโ€™t received all of the ghost games prizes or the pirate ship and numerous other prizes I see in other peoples villages for playing the same game. There definately isnโ€™t equality when it comes to prize drops.

Comment

Working...
            X