Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HπŸ’ppy birthday Snoopy mπŸŽ‚m❣️
    Last edited by Ah Piggy; 01-12-2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
      Snoopy Mom commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much, Ah Piggy! 😊

And thank you for the birthday gothic candle--one of my absolute SSF faves. πŸ˜‰

• Happy, Happy Birthday Mom .......... I hope your Mom is doing well and you were able to go home without too many worries behind you.

Seems we just have to take it a day at a time........something I always say, but don't always do!...........hugs, Ginger

Comment

• the cat next door
      the cat next door commented
      Editing a comment
      Ginger how is your sister doing?

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      She doesn't have her surgery til January 31st. I'll be driving back on the 28th to go with her to pre-op on the 29th and stay, probably, a month, until I can see that she can drive again. Right now she is nervous, but in good spirits. She knows this has to be done to fight the cancer. Just not happy about it (who would be?).

• Click image for larger version

Name:	C2524760-5FDD-4221-BDC5-2CB04CFAA63E.png
Views:	1
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	206483Click image for larger version

Name:	73D1177E-C816-4DD9-811C-AE07A130702E.jpeg
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	206482 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Comment

• Ah Piggy
      Ah Piggy commented
      Editing a comment

• the cat next door
      Editing a comment
      Awesome Ah Piggy! I could read the mini books in English! Wish I could join these sites though, Japan has sooooo much Peanuts fun going on!

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      I can relate to that!!! (lol)

Name:	B2E46261-C633-4D78-BE7D-1725E1F7D462.jpeg
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	206486
    Flooding, freezing rain, ice, 50 degree temperature drop...another typical but crazy weather day in the northeast πŸ™€

Comment

• the cat next door
      Editing a comment
      I was just going to change my avatar cus the cold snap was over, but guess I can leave it another day or two.

• the cat next door
      Editing a comment
      It’s kind of funny Ginger, cus when I think about places that get lots of tornadoes or hurricanes or wildfires I always think β€œHow can they deal with that all the time?” I worry about all of you who live with it when I hear about it. We get hurricanes and we have tornadoes now and then (thankfully we don’t get wildfires) but for that to be the norm each year? Geesh! Completely different weather in one day is really common, and I can even deal with the drastic temperature drop (it’s changing now in fact). I’ve just become a β€œreal wimp” (as my son says) about ice . After the past two ice storms and slipping and breaking three ribs last winter, he’s right! I’m a wreck about driving on ice now. I have to take my diabetic cat to the vets this afternoon and it’s up by my Mom’s 30 miles away so it makes me nervous. I’m just getting old I guess! πŸ‘΅πŸ»

• Ah Piggy
      Ah Piggy commented
      Editing a comment
      πŸ₯M😽, take care❣️

• NEW EVENT
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2443.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	206594

REDEEM or NOT ⁉️
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ah Piggy; 01-14-2018, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• the cat next door
      Editing a comment
      Thanks again Scott! I thought I was going to breeze through the blankets because I had 6 already. Wrong. Have to make new ones! Just finished the school bells. In fact I didn't keep track and I still have people getting marbles and footballs. And I even thought "Should I just keep collecting dog tags? Nah, they won't use them again....". So I can go back to those and work on food rations too. $100 for Fifi's plane? Geesh. I kind of like using different crafting huts instead of just one. This update keeps you on your toes. Off to make stuff (snow day today!❄️) and clear out more space in my storage. Again. Thanks!😺

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
      Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok. Last activity is collecting those white athletic clipboards. Franklin can get them. After that, the challenges are over.

• the cat next door
      Editing a comment
      Got it! I like getting the 5 Snoopy bucks after completing each one. I have two expansions left, $1,000 each. Thanks again Scott! Wish I could visit your game!

• Cat ........ does your Mom still have a "Bee in her Bonnet"?

Comment

• the cat next door
      Editing a comment
      Great picture Ginger! That bonnet is very beecoming. My Mom has had a bad cold for 2 weeks but is getting better. She won't let me take her to the Dr so I'm glad that she's improving. I check on her every day and bring what she needs. She doesn't have a bee in her bonnet right now, but it's never buzzing too far away! 🐝

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, Mom is sick.............

I had this picture with the other pictures that got used in the storyline for "Twelve Days of Xmas" in December. After you had said what you did about your Mom having a bee in her bonnet, I tried my best to work it into the storyline...........but it just never did seem to fit in anywhere. Well, I just couldn't pass up letting you see this one. I think it's adorable.

• I can’t get in to STT anymore. It crashes instantly. Anyone else having that problem?

Comment

• the cat next door
      Editing a comment
      I had that problem last night. I just crashed and crashed so I left it for awhile. When I went back it was Ok. Worked this morning, I finished the last challenge. It's kind of odd when there aren't any more and I have nothing to make. Playing the playground scene although I don't need the coins and even I reached Max level months ago.
      Just tried it again and got in. Have you tried the 'ol standard of rebooting? Hope it works!

• β˜ƒοΈSnowing....πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅

Name:	image_4812.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	361.4 KB
ID:	207031

Attached Files

Comment

• I'm thinking about revamping my Fair. Since I own my game anyway, and it's my choice, I thought it would be fun to delete all the miscellaneous things that weren't groupings and see how much space was there ... And then make paths to the different grouping or add new groupings. Let The Inagination Begin!!!

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow ... That didn't last long ... Got dizzy.

• the cat next door
      Editing a comment
      Funny I was just looking at my fair and thinking it didn’t need to be so crowded anymore, since I don’t really need xp now. Plus I have to admit when visiting a few fairs this week they seemed so open and spacious! So yesterday I started storing the pancake machines I never collect from anymore, then those stalls you get way at the beginning that are everywhere in my fair, then I noticed that when changing my square I had been just plopping things down in other places and forgetting them there, then I thought Hey let’s do a major overhaul, then I thought Are you crazy? Look at all this stuff! And then I decided to wait awhile......! Must be the time of year or something! 😺

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      LoL ... great minds think alike....

• πŸ›πŸΎπŸΎπŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸΎπŸΎ

Name:	IMG_3831.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	207111

Attached Files

Comment

• For some reason I just got the first page of the Smurfs/SSF forum section instead of this one. Spelling Bee started that for us in March 2014--almost 4 years ago! Isn't that incredible? And before this one we had the Capcom (I think that was it) forum and before that was our original Beeline forum. Wow guys we've been doing this a loooong time! 😺

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      a loooong. loooong time.

• 🚁 New Event

Name:	IMG_2513.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	207397
    Attached Files

Comment

• Carol, I got STT back. I had to delete and reinstall the App. That only worked because I could restore the backup from Facebook.

Comment

• the cat next door
        Editing a comment
        Wow Scott do you know what went wrong? I've been wondering how that was going. Whenever I go to customer support in that game they're really good and answer quickly. I'm glad you got your game back! Hope that doesn't happen to me--I don't do Facebook!
        I'm thinking the Valentines update should be coming up.

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
        Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t have any idea what went wrong. Just one day, it wouldn’t open. I agree that their support is very speedy. They said they tried to fix it on their end but couldn’t. I played through a couple of levels at the very beginning before I could restore from Facebook. On one hand, it was fun to reminisce, but on the other hand, I wouldn’t want to start over from scratch.

• πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆ
      Although she’s not on the forum much anymore our February Birthday Greetings go out to one of the Original SSF Forum Family Members: Ruth!
      πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆ

Comment

• Ruth52
        Ruth52 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey the cat next door
        Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. I know you are a New Englanderand & my husband is from Massachusetts. But on this Super Bowl Sunday it’s go EAGLES!

• the cat next door
        Editing a comment
        I remembered you're an Eagles fan and thought of you when I heard they'd play the Patriots. I'm not a big sports fan but all the guys around here are and right now they're not happy! Hey, if the Patriots win it's good, but if they lose it's not the end of the world. Just don't tell any of them that I said that!!

Name:	IMG_2589.PNG
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	207795
      πŸ€—πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ€—

Comment

Working...
    X