No announcement yet.

Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck counting these boxes scattered in Ah Piggy's Fair ..... and I didn't even capture them all. I'm soooooooooo jealous!

Comment

• the cat next door
      the cat next door commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a lot of boxes!!! Your fair must be a sea of stars Ah Piggy! ✨🌟⭐️

• 🐾Update 🐾
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1616.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	199778

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
      Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      That was a quick contest. It only took me two days.

• the cat next door
      Editing a comment
      Ack! Ack! Dog germs!! Well, OK, I didn't get kissed by a dog....my cat Milo is obsessed with lapping my hair if he can get to it though. I didn't start in time to get the Thanksgiving table! I missed the Kindergarten (really bad for a Pre-K teacher) and now this. Geeesssh.

• Officer Opinabox came into the office this morning and was grinning from ear to ear. He said, "Lots of activity going on over in Karen's Fair!" and then he went out whistling.

Comment

• πŸ₯
      Testing...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Ah Piggy; 11-15-2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• πŸ—New Event πŸ— Thanksgiving 🍽Table

Attached Files
        Last edited by Ah Piggy; 11-15-2017, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Sir Scott has been getting his PMB's set up and has them in 2 groupings. This first group is his major group, but he has a total of 67 boxes. The second group below has a Baker's dozen in it which makes his major added in, to a total of 63 boxes. See below to find out what the Baker's dozen is all about. And then there are 4 in front of CB's house, making it a total of 67 boxes altogether.
          Last edited by Ginger; 11-16-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• kayoung1
            kayoung1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was wondering if Sir Scott's layout was the ultimate checker/chess game.

• Ginger
            Ginger commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually, if you stare at it long enough, it looks like Christmas stockings upside down in-between all the boxes.

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
            Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
            Editing a comment
            I must confess, it does contain a subliminal message. It says, bring me a little white tree! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• This is Scott's 2nd group of a Baker's dozen which he has set aside in Ern's honor as she lost her game with 40 PMB's in it when iOS11 automatically downloaded itself onto her device.

Ern can't get into her Fair to play, so I can't set up roses for her to blacken when she butterfingers, nor can she receive the prizes that Scott will be opening in her honor. But, it gives her something to watch and root for.................

So, the two groups will be listed together under Scott's name, and I will blacken his blue roses quicker than you can say Robinson Crusoe if he fumbles in either group of boxes (hehehehehe - witches laugh).
          Last edited by Ginger; 11-16-2017, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
            Snoopy Mom commented
            Editing a comment
            Such a sweet & thoughtful idea, and I really like the layout. ;o)

• I have a Tractor Team to help me to achieve it earlier. 🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜.....

Comment

• Appears Karen ran out of room at her set-up out in the Fair and resorted to decorating CB's house with them. I can relate to that!!! (lol)
            If I did it right, I see 39 PMB's at this point. Good Job, Karen.....

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
              Snoopy Mom commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow--I am loving everyone's layouts! No idea what I am going to do with mine just yet. Will deal with that after Thanksgiving. (lol!)

Sir Scott, I also love that you have a section dedicated to Ern! I may have to join that bandwagon, as I have plenty of PMB's to where I could dedicate one a day in her honor. Gives me something to think about in terms of layout ideas. ;o)

• kayoung1
              kayoung1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was going to embrace the Hot Pink color assignment by Officer Opinabox. I hope there's time to grow enough roses,

• Ginger
              Ginger commented
              Editing a comment
              That's quite a chore you've set for yourself, Karen. I'll tell OO when he comes into the office that he might need to make sure he has his sunglasses with him when he checks your Fair if it's going to be all bright with hot pink roses...........

• Cat ... I thought I should tell you that I have been crashing a lot in Snoopy Pops this past week. Always related it seems to using the ads ... But not every time. I agree, it is aggravating ... And hopefully the developers will get a fix for it soon. I'm just finished with #340 and waiting for new ones it says are coming.

Comment

• the cat next door
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Ginger at least it isn't just me! I'm still stuck on 127. I stopped playing when I saw Ah Piggy's post about the Thanksgiving update in STT and went to that. Only to completely forget about it until yesterday when I see that there's no way I can get all the items in time! There were only 32 hours left when I went back and I was still trying to figure out how to get more corn and carrots from characters. Guess I won't be getting this year's Thanksgiving table! I also found that it kept telling me I needed to have grocery stores, when I already had 3 and bought a new one just for a quest. Oh well, hopefully I can start the Christmas one in time to not go crazy trying to make everything in time! I can go back to Snoopy Pop now too. πŸ”΅πŸ”΄βš«οΈβšͺ️

• Ginger
              Ginger commented
              Editing a comment
              You Go Girl!!! ...

• Just a Reminder:

All PMB's that are being played must be set out by the morning of December 1st when Officer Opinabox starts making his official rounds, leaving small smidgets of xp's, and reporting to the office. Later that day, Ginger (in the office) will be making the daily reports.......and December 1st is when the penalties for the BFF pen begins. Remember ... this is a game against yourself ... your self control and your will power. If you fumble from the baseline set up on the morning of December 1st, your roses turn black for a day!!!

Comment

• Graeme has 5 PMB's set-up in his Fair. He has been trying for months to get more, but may just be playing with these 5. If so, he cannot open his first box until December 20th.
              Which means, he will be subject to butterfingering for all those days from December 1st (when we start) and December 20th (when he can open one without penalty). Let's all get behind this brave soul and hope he can find some more PMB's between now and December 1st.........not very far away now!

P. S. Wait!!! OO just came in after making rounds and says there is another box there now since the picture was taken yesterday. Congratulations, Graeme. 6 boxes ... The first one to be opened on December 19th.
              Last edited by Ginger; 11-18-2017, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• the cat next door
                Editing a comment
                Here's hoping that you get a few more PMBs Graeme! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the ULD is going to be nice to you. 🎁

• πŸ—πŸŒ½πŸΏπŸžπŸ¦ƒπŸ‚πŸ—πŸŒ½πŸΏπŸžπŸ¦ƒπŸ‚πŸ—πŸŒ½πŸΏπŸžπŸ¦ƒπŸ‚
              A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

1). Who is the first person Peppermint Patty invites over to Charlie Brown's house for Thanksgiving?
              2). What time are Charlie Brown and his family due at his Grandmother's house?
              3). What does Snoopy have a fight with while setting up the table out in the yard?
              4). According to the prayer said before dinner, in what year did the Pilgrim's celebrate the first Thanksgiving?
              5). Who said the Thanksgiving prayer?
              6). Who made the plates and tossed them to each person at the dinner table?
              7). Who hurt Charlie Brown's feelings complaining about the dinner?
              8). In what type of building does Charlie Brown's Grandmother live?
              9). In the end, who gets the bigger piece of the wishbone?
              10). In what year was the show made?

πŸ—πŸŒ½πŸΏπŸžπŸ¦ƒπŸ‚πŸ—πŸŒ½πŸΏπŸžπŸ¦ƒπŸ‚πŸ—πŸŒ½πŸΏπŸžπŸ¦ƒπŸ‚

Comment

• Ginger
                Ginger commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't watch the videos, so I'll just have to guess......

1). Who is the first person Peppermint Patty invites over to Charlie Brown's house for Thanksgiving? Marcie
                2). What time are Charlie Brown and his family due at his Grandmother's house? In time for dinner
                3). What does Snoopy have a fight with while setting up the table out in the yard? a mongoose
                4). According to the prayer said before dinner, in what year did the Pilgrim's celebrate the first Thanksgiving? The year of the Roses
                5). Who said the Thanksgiving prayer? Woodstock
                6). Who made the plates and tossed them to each person at the dinner table? Sherman
                7). Who hurt Charlie Brown's feelings complaining about the dinner? the little red-headed girl
                8). In what type of building does Charlie Brown's Grandmother live? She rents a flat in Spike's Cactus House
                9). In the end, who gets the bigger piece of the wishbone? Franklin
                10). In what year was the show made? 1959

• the cat next door
                Editing a comment
                Oh, come on now Ginger...you were just kidding about not watching the special. How else could you know all the answers like that?! πŸ˜‰

• the cat next door
                Editing a comment
                OK here are the answers:
                1). The first person Peppermint Patty invites is herself
                2). 4:30 sharp!
                3). A chair
                4). 1621
                5). Linus
                6). Snoopy
                7). Peppermint Patty
                8). A condominium
                9). Woodstock
                10). 1973

Hope you had fun with it! πŸ¦ƒ

• Good grief, I just realized I was playing the 15 days of Christmas based on how many little clusters I set up.
              Maybe Santa will bring me a big ol' iPad Pro so I can see everything...

Comment

• I'm trying to get my baseline set-up, so look it over and if you see any mistakes, tell me. Where you see ???, it means I don't know yet.
                And...... the numbers (and even the locations) can be changed or moved between now and December 1st... I can always make changes.

Thanks for your help.......

Ah Piggy (white) A-3?? (??) …

Cat (yellow) B-4 (45)

Cookie (Red) ?? (??)

E=Z (purple) D-2 (1)

Ginger (aqua) A-3 + B-3 + C-2 + D-2 + E-4 (57)

Graeme (tan) D-1 (6)

Janie (burgundy) D-2 (54)

Karen (hot pink) B-2 + C-2 (48)

Mom (brown) C-2 + D-2 (48)

Ric (neon green) C-3?? (??)

Scott (blue) B-3 + C-1 + E-4 (54 + 13)

Tweets (orange) D-1 + C-2 (12)
                Last edited by Ginger; 11-25-2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Ah Piggy
                  Ah Piggy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No internet now >>> sorry πŸ™πŸ»
                  Repairing...

• Ginger
                  Ginger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hope you are back up and running soon, Ah Piggy!

• EliEze67
                  EliEze67 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My count is sadly correct. πŸ˜• I still only have one lone PMB. I used up all my resources and am scrambling to get more coins to try for more boxes. I'll still play with one, just for fun though..I will put it out in my square after Thanksgiving, Ginger!
              Working...
              X