[iOS] Unable to like any random villages in Magical Meadow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [iOS] Unable to like any random villages in Magical Meadow

Every time I try to like a random village in Smurf’s 2 it says “wait a smurf, something went wrong while sending a like to this village” and won’t let me like any villages. Please help

HOw are you friending? If you’re trying to use game center then you will have issues. As of a coup-le of years ago Apple removed most of the game center infrastructure so it’s pretty much only good for backing up.

If you’re not using game center, how are you friending? KNoing that can help in finding a way to get you to visit other villages.

Comment

Chloe, which game are you playing, the original Smurfs’ Village, or Smurfs’ Village and the Magic Meadow?
    Last edited by Cupcake; 10-31-2018, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Cupcake View Post
      Chloe, which game are you playing, the original Smurfs’ Village, or Smurfs’ Village and the Magic Meadow?
      Cupcake She is playing Magical Meadow. In that game, you can like random villages. The Villages with the most likes get promoted to featured villages, and you can earn Social Heart currency which can be used to purchase items and resources/materials.

• Shirin
      Shirin commented
      Editing a comment
      What a great feature.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Spelling Bee I thought that might be the case!

Originally posted by Chloe21 View Post
    Every time I try to like a random village in Smurf’s 2 it says “wait a smurf, something went wrong while sending a like to this village” and won’t let me like any villages. Please help
    Chloe21 Hello and welcome to the Community Forum! I don't seem to be having any issues visiting Random Villages and liking them on my game, but I would recommend that you go ahead and contact Bongfish Customer Support and let them know you are having this problem.

Comment

Working...
    X