Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs and the Magical Meadow iOS and Android version 1.10.0 is live and available for download!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im synced with my GC and the game is crashing every time I open it now. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, turned off the phone, closed all of my apps, you name it and still to no avail

how do I get back on? I’ve spent money on this game.

Thanks in advance

Comment

The game is very memory hungry. I can no longer play on one of my devices because of memory as too many problems. What device are yoi using

Comment

Using ios iPhone 8 Plus. I have 150gb spare memory so that can’t be it..

Comment

That will be space not ram

Memory is ram from what I have just read your device has 3gb of internal ram. Seems now the game needs at least 4gb of ram to run properly. I would suggest ontacting help desk and report this and see if they can do something

Comment

hello anyone know tell me if this game will come out a new update this month?

Comment

Hi Paulo Rafael Correa. Bongfish has nothing to announce at this time regarding when another Magical Meadow update will arrive. When they do, it will be shared here.

Comment

Can now report back the issue with voting for random villages where the game freezes is definately a bug as I am now playing on a samsung galaxy s10+ and that issue is still.there. All the other issues are not there. My device has 12gb of ram and a tb of storage so those are not the cause. In fact the game runs very well on this device bar that remaining issue

Comment

Working...
              X