Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I buy Smurfette or Farmer's Hut first in Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I buy Smurfette or Farmer's Hut first in Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow?

which hut should i buy first?

They both have their pros and cons. It's pretty much up to your own personal choice. Smurfette unlocks Flower crops that can be used to craft with. Farmer has a nice bonus that helps boost your crop yield while active.

Comment

i went with smurfette but think I should have gone with farmer, will save my acorns for that next. I find myself running out of money alot, any tips on keeping on top of that?

Comment

If you are looking for more varieties to plant and harvest for crops, you may go for smurfette. Then again it depends on personal preference. I bought smurfette and enjoys the quest that comes along with it. I'm saving up for farmer hut the next. Farmer just increase the yield that's all. If you are looking for "quick bucks", more crops and earning more money, farmer might be a better choice.

For me I prefer to enjoy the game as it is with the story line and quests. Hence smurfette is more for me. Personal opinion

Comment

Thanks all, I went for smurfette

Comment

Working...
          X