Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any plans to release an update for Smurf Life?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please update Smurf Life! I have been playing smurf village forever and I recently started playing smurf life and became obsessed with it. Unfortunately I updated my ipad now I can't play!!!! Please help even a fix so OS 11 will accept it PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hello, hope youre still listening. I would really like to urge Bongfish to upgrade Smurf Life to 64 bit. I play smurf village and have for many years and I love that game but there is only so much one can do in it. So when I found myself with an excess of time and little opportunity to do stuff I discovered Smurf Life which unlike Smurf Village I could play for hours. Smurf life helped save my sanity and I need it. I wish I had not said yes to the OS 11 update but there was no warning that some of my apps would no longer be useable. Now I have no Smurf life and I am really depressed. I keep getting notifications from Smurf life to come back and play and I can't. Just please pull a couple people away from smurf village for a little while to update smurf life to 64 bit, so it will work again. PLEASE!!!!!!

Comment

When is the smurf life going to be update for the stupid new iOS 11. I need my game back ASAP asssssssaaaaaappppppp that game is fun n I have invested money into it. Update Smurf Life

Comment

I want my smurf life back! I would downgrade from Ios 11 if it would let me it won't. please make smurf life 64 bit, its the best game ever!!!!

Comment

Will those of us who spent money on Moondust receive a refund? I never would have made purchases, it has been too long with the game not working. Please reply with an update for Ios.

Comment

It just seems like this game was abandoned for no reason. It's a shame too, because this was my favorite smurf game!

Comment

In all honesty, this game just needs to support iOS 11 and higher.

Comment

I also just updated to iOS 11 and now my son can no longer play Smurf Life. My son is autistic and this game helps to keep him regulated and his family sane. Please release an update ASAP . Please!

Comment

Working...
                  X