If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules and FAQ. New users will have to register before you can post.
Start your sign up process.
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Signup' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
Beeline Forum Rules
1) Users of the forum must adhere to the Beeline Terms of Service as agreed at signup (referred to as 'TOS') and the Beeline Forum Rules. If these are not adhered to, it may result in a temporary or permanent suspension.
2) One account per user - registering with multiple accounts is not permitted. Please keep your username/url clean. If you are found to have created an alternate account, it will be suspended immediately without notice.
3) Site Administrators and Network Moderators reserve the right to edit, lock or delete any and all content in these forums at their sole discretion, for any reason and without notice. This includes spam and posts that are inappropriate/off topic.
4) Profanity is not permitted anywhere on the Beeline Forum. This includes 'swear words' and 'l337speak' in order to bypass filters. Users who express themselves in this way will have their posts subject to editing and may be warned, suspended, or banned if excessive.
5) NO pornographic material is allowed on the Beeline Forum. Any media uploaded or linked to within a forum post/blog/gallery that is vulgar or is deemed as inappropriate by moderators will result in automatic removal and suspension (this includes hentai and associated works). NO exceptions.
6) Please show respect towards Network Moderators as well as all Beeline employees, site administrators, and of course, other users! Insults, threats and/or harassment will not be tolerated.
a) Be considerate and respectful towards each other: We all have our differences, but please keep in mind that the Beeline Forum is open to ages 13 and up (with parental/legal guardian's permission).
b) One purpose of the forums is in fact to facilitate discourse. Please keep that in mind when posting and be accepting of other people's opinions and thoughts.
c) Any 'fight' or 'flame' thread, group or forum post with comments aimed at another Beeline community member will be locked and may result in a warning, suspension or ban.
d) No 'flamebaiting,' 'trolling,' or spamming (rapidly reposting content or comments) on the forums or via PM.
e) Many members of the Beeline Forum are from around the world and therefore English may not be their first language. Please be mindful and not discriminate over petty issues like spelling and grammar. It's to be noted that Unity has a translator function which is not 100% accurate, which may present broken English.
f) Most importantly, please realize that just because it’s the internet doesn’t mean it’s okay to be cruel. Visitors to this site come from a vast, vast variety of backgrounds and circumstances. Your words may have a profound effect on any user of this site—for better or worse—so take responsibility for what you say. Act responsibly.
7) All 'off topic' discussion must be posted in the General Off Topic forum, or off-topic threads in game-specific forums. This is to curb derailment of regular threads.
8) Please refrain from posting meaningless topics, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the equivalent.
9) Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed. Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
10) Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
11) NO discussion of pirating or hacking games, associated discussion or sharing of links to associated sites is permitted. This includes, but is not limited to: Illegal roms, warez, emulation, hacking, mod chips/console mods, links to ISOs, firmware and other related downloads, links to sites advocating or discussing illegal, destructive and malicious activities and/or drug or substance abuse.
12) No product or site advertising is permitted on the Beeline Forum
13) If you have an issue with another user or find any inappropriate content on the Beeline forum please make use of the report function (more info can be found below). Do NOT abuse the system by creating more flags than necessary. Although contacting a Moderator is fine, make sure you flag the offending content before doing so. PMs should be reserved for urgent or ongoing, unresolved matters.