Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Let us collect XP from our items we've placed in our Storage Huts or add a new type of Storage that allows us to collect XP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's bump this! A storage for our xp items would be so useful! Please consider this! Make it 50SB+ if you want, but please let us have one for each area! I most need one in my main village and on my mountain, but it wouldn't hurt at all on the island or in space as well, and maybe at some point in the grove, too.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed, we need an xp collecting storage shed for each area.

Ideally we could just collect the xp from our existing storage sheds, but I don’t know if that it possible.

If they need to make new storage sheds then they should definitely be small and inconspicuous....

Yes please. THere is so much clutter that I keep just because it gives XP. I’d love to store it and still get the XP (best of both worlds)

Things have drastically improved with the new XP ranges - i mean i level up every week or two now instead of every few months, but still if you don’t keep the XP items you crawl along, so they must be kept but really, 40 harvest stages is just too much....same with all the trees on the planet or papa balloons

Comment

If this will ever push through, please consider that we need the limit of items that can be stored been extended. My wife and me both reached the limit of storable items in the village shed a long time ago. So once in a while we have to delete a huge amount of items that are already been stored, because we get told that we reached the storage limit.

And please make it available for smurfberries, not as VIP or EOF item. We spent real money on the game in a fair amount to support the developers, but some EOF's are way over the edge in what we think is fair for a virtual item.

Thank you!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm Spelling Bee Twinkiepie do either of you know what the maximum storage is in the Main Village? And are the Island, Planet and Grove the same?

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        AlleycatttSmurf I've asked Bongfish and they said they'll look into the limit and see if they can give me the total, and or also if it can be increased.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Spelling Bee 😊😊😊
        I’ve been really curious about that for a long time😅😅😅

I’d like a new storage hut that collects and allows us to keep the item and xp or coins. Lots of space would be freed up.

Would this also be a good place to add that with my two games, on the planet, I got a storage for both and somewhere along the long line of updates, I lost stored items and still can’t store a thing in them either. Anyone else got that problem?

Comment

I'd love to be able to store my wishing wells, clock towers, smurfy balloons--basically all the items I win that generate recurring XP--so I can redecorate and reorganize my village areas more easily.

The reason for asking for a separate storage unit for XP-generating items is so that they can continue generating their XP while they are stored without having to clutter up the village.

On Level 109, and I've accumulated a ton of XP-generating items. The clock towers and wishing wells are area hogs compared to the little, glowing lanterns awarded in Scary's matching game. I think I have implemented all the available expansions, and still my main village is overcrowded, making it difficult to decorate for contests and holidays.

Thanks for considering this idea.

(My search for XP Storage came up empty, so if thus idea has already been submitted, I apologize for the repeat.)

Comment

Oh yes please.

My village is soooo horribly crowded with XP generating items. Folks continually ask for more space, well if they could store their XP items while still getting XP from them think of all the space that would free up in their villages.

Comment

YES!!! My village isn't good looking because I want to gain the most XP lol... This is something that needs to exist.

Comment

It breaks my heart the number of XP generating prizes I've had to delete because I have no space for them.

Every incentive to play minigames backfires fairly quickly when the prizes stack up and hog space. And, with the regular storage area filling up and not earning XP, there comes a time when deleting these items becomes a necessity.

I start with the lowest XP-generating prize and go from there. Currently, I keep prizes that generate 300 XP or more, and I don't play minigames that give smurf balloons or clock towers or wishing wells. I've deleted more clock towers than I care to count because of their giant footprint and low XP.

An XP storage shed that continues to allow XP rewards would be especially helpful. Condider tying it to a certain level if there is worry people won't use the paid expansions first. Or consider pricing it similar to how the paid expansions are priced in SB.

Comment

• FaryalSia
                FaryalSia commented
                Editing a comment
                This post is perfect. These are exactly my thoughts and sentiments.

Oh yes. So much clutter that I keep only for the XP.

Let it be like the crystal storage on the. mountain. somewhere to put the items to still get the XP but get the space back.

Decorating contests are really no fun or not even really an option for me because I don’t have the space to decorate. I cringe when I see them because I have the double handicap of a lack of EO’s and no room in the main village to do anything.
              There’s a reason my little parade is on the mountain. It’s the only place where I had room that had christmas decorations. My main village has no room for all the XP items and nowhere to put them and an unwillingness to delete them.

Comment

• Stroumpfette
                Stroumpfette commented
                Editing a comment
                AlleycatttSmurf, I store the things I mive fir the contests, too, but then it takes a long time to organize myself and bring things out from storage. It's a bit of a painful process.

• AlleycatttSmurf
                Editing a comment
                Stroumpfette oh I totally agree!! It’s a nightmare!! I was just trying to give skydiver118 a way to join the contests (while we wait for our storage xp), even if it is a huge pain😖

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the suggestions. I haven’t bought the storage hut yet. I have the exchange hut and just sell off or delete extra junk when space gets tight. But I do think I’m reaching that point because right now my latest wonder is crammed on the beach because I don’t have room anywhere else.

I agree with this entire thread! Yes please to all of the above!

Comment

Working...
              X