Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Let us collect XP from our items we've placed in our Storage Huts or add a new type of Storage that allows us to collect XP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Let us collect XP from our items we've placed in our Storage Huts or add a new type of Storage that allows us to collect XP

I think this idea was already suggested, but I wanted to make sure it was not forgotten about. With limited room on the island and main village, being able to collect XP from items in the storage hut would be a great plus to the game.

Very good idea! It would be fair because we already receive XP from a critter storage in MV and from crystal storage on the Mountain.

Comment

• keke123
      keke123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Love this idea alot

• loglady2
      loglady2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have suggested this many months ago. It would free up space in the village and not need an expansion plus we don't lose our Xp or coins

While redecorating my island, i store all things and after replacing i have to wait the full time to renew the rewards... Please beeline, give us the chance to collect like the big diamond on mountain!

Comment

Thanks for the back up. Lets keep this one in Beelines thoughts, after the large pine tree of course. I would really line to see this happen.

Comment

Hope this will be implemented. I have lots of items stored as they are either seasonal or won't fit the current theme of my village "for the time being" or simply don't have the space for it in my cramped villages

Comment

Wonderful idea!!!

Comment

We really need storage for XP items.

Comment

This would be SO amazing. When there is no more possibilities for expansions please consider this.

Comment

Maybe it would be possible for the coins. I have soooo many ice cream truck and barbecue on the island.

Comment

Many of us have many duplicate items such as the squirrel tree trunks, frogs, and seasonal items that are not appropriate year round.
                  It would be great if the Storage Hut(s) could function similarily to the diamond storage in the mountains. In this way, we can continue to collect the xp and coins for our items without having to have it around the village.

Comment

We really need this ability Beeline.........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tapasz View Post
                      Djeez, 1,5M doesn't even gain 1% now. It's getting riduculous! All new items in MV without expansion and if we delete xp items to have extra room it will take two months to gain a level. Add a xp storage thing or cap the amount please!
                      Searched for an idea topic to add a XP Storage to give it a huge bump but but only came accross questions if items in storage give xp. I know several suggestions have been made to add a large balloon, large frog or large butterfly for instance to store those items. It seems however those were comments in different threads only? Please merge this if it's indeed a double idea.

We desperately need a XP Storage (like Crystal storage on mountain). It will solve two issues, the cramped room and the ability to gain lots of xp to move forward in the game.

Comment

Agree! We really need this. And if ever this does get implemented, we need to be able to collect millions and millions of xp's from it as paltry thousands wouldn't help at all.

Comment

Thx for merging, though it isn't exactly the same this one is UC already and it would be perfect to add the option to normal storage! (Couldn't find it because there are no tags, is it possible to add those?)

Comment

This is a great idea and would help us work around the 'limited space' issue. Instead of trying to hide items (bbq, weathervane, etc.) behind other items and not being able to fully decorate with new items, we could save space, still level up and still decorate with all the great new items that we get with each update. This way not only will it help the lack of room problem, but it will also help the difficulty in leveling up for the players who are struggling to continue to grow their villages to keep up with the changing max level and help new players to not get discouraged when they want to level up quickly and quit playing the game. The more people who continue to play, the more profits you will have and all of us who love the game so much can breath a little easier knowing that SV is here to stay. 😀😁😄

Comment

Working...
                            X