Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Re-organize the Storage Hut menu and layout in order to speed up access to our items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Re-organize the Storage Hut menu and layout in order to speed up access to our items

Is it possible to make the icons in the Storage shed smaller and displayed on the full screen. We should also have the ability to see all the inventory in one go and be able to tick several items for removal from storage and placing in the relevant areas.I personally clear a space in my village/island/mountain and access the storage and remove all before proceeding to redecorating.I tried moving the storage unit instead closer to my area but it is not always practical depending on layout.I know it's probably not going to be a priority as Beeline have their hands full, what with fixing the bugs, finding the cause and solution for all the other problems like gifting and all that but is this something that could be looked at at a later date please.
    Last edited by NightN; 11-24-2013, 10:31 AM.

Yes please Beeline! Could we also have the ability to delete straight from the storage hut please?

Comment

Yes please! And Abi's suggestion as well...let us delete items directly from the hut instead of having to place them first.

Comment

And the function to place more than one thing of the same type at same time without clicking on the items again and again and again...

Comment

• Clumsy
          Clumsy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes! We absolutely need that. I have a lot of pathways in my storage but I keep buying pathways from the shop because it's too annoying to keep clicking the storage agaim again and again so many times.

May be an option next to the item, delete or remove, and a box to add the quantity or drop down list to select quantity.A bit like when online shopping.How about that Beeline?

Comment

Like the idea from nightn too! Choosing which quantity could make reorganisation much easier!

Comment

Any news about this idea? Could be very helpful..

Comment

+1 to all the ideas on here!

Comment

This would be such a huge help!

Comment

How long we have to wait for implementing such a great and helpful idea! Pretty please beeline, make it happen!

Comment

The storage system needs a makeover.

Comment

I bump this thread, so others can support it

Comment

• LightofFire
                        LightofFire commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good bump!!

Not sure if this is what they're asking, but if we have more than one of the same item in storage, allow us to place it the way we do when we purchase items, until there are no more of its kind left in storage. It might be difficult to code, though. I'm not a fan of full screen view of the storage hut menu. I want to see the item and where I'm placing it before I pull it out. Many times I've opened the menu to bring out an item, only to see a different item that would suit better. Do I make sense?

Comment

Maybe ... just maybe ... we could enter the storage hut right from the building menu? Because when I'm decorating an area, I always have to take the storage hut with me. It's so annoying.

Comment

Please please please make some improvement on the storage menu!! Maybe there could be groups like in our shop menus.. This would also help redecorate a lot!

Comment

Working...
                          X