Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Please allow us to purchase the Deserted Island and Jackal Statue or give them to us in some other way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Please allow us to purchase the Deserted Island and Jackal Statue or give them to us in some other way

I have been unable to get the Deserted Island and the Jackal Statue. I have been trying for A few years and nothing. No amount of smurfberries or digging with or without smurfberries works for me. Please could you give them to me.

@Sweet Mama thanks so much for the suggestion here, the drop rates for these items where lowered, so they should be a little easier to gain. I will go ahead and check on this, however do keep trying I hope that soon you will get both!

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      How about putting some of these things in Game Master’s free box? It’d change up those prizes (which are, well I gotta say I’m actually looking forward to the grove crop stars because I have so many of the other items I don’t even have anywhere to place some. of them) and it would also be a secondary way to get them for folks.

• Sweet Mama
      Sweet Mama commented
      Editing a comment
      I am so frustrated. I don't want to spend many more smurfberries on these items. It just seems like a game I cant win after all these years. I do like the idea that we could get them in the Game Master's free box. Or perhaps pay for them with extra keys. I'd spend coins for them. I do have over 2 million of those. Thank you for checking on this for me. I appreciate it.

actually, i got four deserted islands in a day in a few updates ago. ( sorry, i forgot how many berries i spent ) so i think it's already a lot easier to get the island now.
    i don't know about jackal statue. maybe i'll try it.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      i tried 3 digs and i got a dance floor, an egiptian vase, and a space chair. no jackal.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      That just shows how different the drop rates / odds between players. Some people get some items very quickly but others struggle badly or never get them. Some players are luckier overall, others struggle with everything.
      Congrats on all those islands, though! They are very cute.

You got four islands in a day?! I have just got hammocks and lamps and way too many traffic cones. Sweet Mama I did however get the jackal after about 8 digs so best of luck.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      i wanted more pirate ships. so i did many tries in that day using SB. ( unfortunately, i couldn't get a ship😭 )

• Sweet Mama
      Sweet Mama commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I am so frustrated.
Working...
X