Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Please allow us to decorate our villages and interact with items while the Hide Interface button is active

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Please allow us to decorate our villages and interact with items while the Hide Interface button is active

While I love and appreciate the addition of the arrow button to hide the user interface, I'd love to see the ability to tap on Smurfs (Jokey, Grouchy, Scaredy, Baby, etc) and items (collect xp) while the interface is hidden. Even better would be if we could also use the menus to decorate while the signage is hidden. If the hammer button on the bottom right always visible and usable, even in hide mode, we could access the building menus. I'm pretty sure that is how it works in SSF (? it's been awhile).

And those bouncing signs. There are just sooo many. We need to option to hide them, please!

happybird I so agree that we need to have functionaliy while the interface is hidden, or hiding it doesn't really do much good. We need to be able to decorate, move, remove and buy items while the interface is hidden!

Comment

You'll have my vote for sure! Twinkiepie commented on the Update thread that the bouncing sign Option isnt possible atm but they'll working on it 👍 this was why the announcement was removed after posting it! You could read it here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...608#post183608
      Last edited by LightofFire; 03-21-2017, 02:39 PM.

Comment

yes, i appriciate the effort of Bongfish very much, but to be honest, this hiding interface function needs somethings more, to add hiding the bounsing crop / minigame signs and enabling to decoration would make the function perfect!

Comment

Working...
        X