Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Please add a Shell Storage Solution for all of the Sea Shells on the Island!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please allow for upgrade of dive all on island, shovel all on mountain, brush and collect all items from craters on space, excavate and collect all on space. Auto storage of seashells after dive, same like the crystals storage in the mountain. Also pls put something that transform shells into smurfberries or other resources, as the one on the mountain for crystals, but pls not for payment. Upgrade on removal of all wither crops in the grove and on the island. Please also allow for more drop rate of rare seeds or more alternative way to get the seeds. Mini games are getting boring as the items we get from the games are forever the same, no new items. Please try to make all these upgrade accessible with smurfberries instead of real money.
    I also would say to introduce a way to employ tot Smurfs in diving/digging ecc and tot Smurfs in growing crops, or for instance, tot Smurfs in growing potatoes and tot in growing mushrooms. Thank you!

Comment

Bringing up this thread, as shells and starfish are really annoying once they start clogging up the island!

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        When I dive I place them for the XP then hold regular deleting sprees to clear the clutter.

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't even bother placing them on the beach anymore and decided screw the xp. 😕 I delete them straight out of the water. Not happy about it, but placing every shell from a 100-Smurf dive round, just to go back and delete them all is too time intensive and tedious for me to deal with everyday (and it's often multiple times a day).

• L8kse
        L8kse commented
        Editing a comment
        I am tired of deleting all shells plz do it the same way as it is done on the mountain. That they get stored automatically. Specially now when you have added more space in the water.

YAAAAS! Please auto storage option for shells!
      I'd also like a way for "dig all" or "dive all"; for example, when I select that option, all of the empty mountain space or empty sea space gets filled with digs or dives. =)

Comment

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the explanation @skydiver118
        It's moments like these I wish I never scoffed at learning computer science (my dad is a comp sci professor)

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmm. Maybe then they could make that particular diving / digging only expansion area available for sb. Then only ppl who want it can buy it. Win win.

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a good idea AlleycatttSmurf !

I just wanted to agree with all posters to say that this is a necessity. The best way to get resources, at this point, in the game is through diving. However, shell management takes so much unnecessary time such that it kills the fun of it. Having something like a shell storage would get most of the pain and would make diving enjoyable.

Thanks for considering it.

Comment

Yeah, I'd really be grateful for a solution, too. With an average of 15 to 20 shells per dive and 5 to 10 dives per day, that's a lot of time for placing and then deleting all those shells!
        And what concerns the diving itself, I'd also love a "dive all" option. I've heard you say that's not possible, because we can choose the place to dive each time. But with 100+ Smurfs diving in the water without the expansion, I'm pretty much using the same grid every time anyway. Maybe Bongfish could create something like the shrubs or planting areas, design it like a life saver, and we could place as many of them as we like where we want our Smurfs to dive? They could be movable and deletable just like for the crops.
        Or the extra expansion that was suggested, but that would need to be big enough for Lots of Smurfs to dive... ;-)
        The same goes for digging on the Mountain, of course!

Comment

Pleases, please, please. I loathe dealing with those shells!

Comment

Dear Bongfish/Santa,
            In 2018 I would like a solution to my excess shell problem. Please find attached an image illustrating my problem!
            Thank you in advance,
            IslandLife and the Island Smurfs

Comment

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              I honestly just delete them. If you want the XP from placing them then I do that and then I have a shell deletion party. Once placed they add nothing to the game beyond clutter.

That said, I do whole heartedly agree that there needs to be a mechanism like there is for crystals on the mountain to automatically store shells that could make dealing with them easier. Even if they are stored into somewhere and then can be deleted wholesale instead of one at a time

• IslandLife
              IslandLife commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep i just place and delete when the "dedicated shell placement area" gets full. So annoying.

• FaryalSia
              FaryalSia commented
              Editing a comment
              plus it's an ugly waste of space lol
              a cute decorative storage item that gives us the best of all worlds--pretty, saving space, and earn XP! Wooooo!

Could the shells be turned in for coins or more rare ones for berries!

Comment

HI PeeWee

Welcome to the forum.

We do have a thread along the same idea that you may be interested in because finding a solution for mass shellage has been an issue for years.
              http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...-on-the-island

Spelling Bee I”m going to point your thread out to the forum manager, she may wish to merge your thread into the existing one.

New ideas are great and always welcome but you may wish to consider doing a search in the future. The game has been around for years and many issues have been around just that long, as well as folks coming up with ideas for them. Please keep suggesting more ideas, the more the merrier, but sometimes those ideas can be tacked onto existing threads instead of making new ones.

Comment

A Shell exchange machine

Comment

I just delete them when they accumulate, just the same as for all the repeat smurfy gnomes, ice cream carts, and barrels and such from the Pirate and Jokey minigames.

Comment

• FaryalSia
                    FaryalSia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    But at least those prizes are won one at a time and easily deleted. For people who are "farming" dives, it's realllllyyyyyy cumbersome!

I delete as well....although I do keep the ice cream carts.

But yeah, you use the mini sub to collect all at once and then have to place a dozen or more shells that you then have to delete one by one.....every half hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Stroumpfette View Post
                    I just delete them when they accumulate, just the same as for all the repeat smurfy gnomes, ice cream carts, and barrels and such from the Pirate and Jokey minigames.
                    But we don’t get 10-15 gnomes at a time.

Comment

• Stroumpfette
                      Stroumpfette commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oops! Please delete this comment..
                      Last edited by Stroumpfette; 01-13-2018, 12:20 PM.

Originally posted by Nestof3 View Post

But we don’t get 10-15 gnomes at a time.
                    how many dives do you do simultaneously? I'm only doing 12-15 at a time.

Comment

• FaryalSia
                      FaryalSia commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I do more than 100 =D

• Stroumpfette
                      Stroumpfette commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh, I see. That's quite a bit. They lay out too far apart for me to like doing a lot at a time like you do. I can see how dealing with a lot of shells could be a real pain.

Originally posted by Stroumpfette View Post
                    how many dives do you do simultaneously? I'm only doing 12-15 at a time.
                    I send all 136 of my island smurfs to diving because it’s sky best chance at resources, and I often get SB.

Comment

• Stroumpfette
                      Stroumpfette commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just curious which OS you play on. My experience is I do better on mountain digs and rafts, and statues as well as in Architect's minigame and Camper's minigame in comparison to the trouble setting up the dives. But, I'm on Android, and I know there are sometimes differences in how the app behaves on different OS and platforms.
                      Last edited by Stroumpfette; 01-13-2018, 04:38 PM.

• FaryalSia
                      FaryalSia commented
                      Editing a comment
                      same Nestof3 ! I don't remember how many smurfs I have on the island, but I send them all out. Stroumpfette I use IOS. My Smurf population cannot grow as fast on the mountain due to the mountain huts--so it's like half of what I have on the island. That's partly why dives yield so much more for me. I don't "farm" dives or digs daily (lazy) so in between updates when I'm not in need of resources and am done with my Smurfy Wonders, I still use Architect and Camper to keep my supply steady in anticipation of the next update/Smurfy Wonder.
                  Working...
                  X