Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[UC] Please add a Remove all Flowers Upgrade to Nat's Flower Hut in the Main Village

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UC] Please add a Remove all Flowers Upgrade to Nat's Flower Hut in the Main Village

I would gladly pay for an upgrade to nat's hut that allows me to remove all the flowers. Since gifting is sometimes so wonky, my roses etc, die constantly. i love the look of the flowers but hate having to replant them constantly. Please consider this for an option.

It's a great idea! Would like this better than the non wilting hut we have for crops! But please make the upgrade only for Smurfberries! it would be nice to have sth for the flowers!

Comment

Giving this a a bump for more support. I hate having to remove the flowers too, and it would so nice to have an upgrade that removes them all at once!

Comment

Hey CindySmurf, nice idea indeed, thanks for that, I will give this a bump as well and try to pass the information along!

Comment

Thank you all

Comment

OMG YES PLEASE! Especially since I lost all my friends after an iOS update and don't have anyone to water my plants! It would make my life more smurfy if this option was added. Thank you <3

Comment

Working...
            X