[UC] Please update Nat's Flower Boxes with current seasonal flowers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UC] Please update Nat's Flower Boxes with current seasonal flowers

Most of us love the seasonal crops which have been added in last few updates. Mainly the flower crops are so very pretty it's a shame they'll disappear again. As Nat has been neglected for such a long time please give us the chance to plant some new flowers like the daffodils. This way the design of the flowers won't be lost! And don't forget to make the leaves stay green all the time please.

What a great idea! I would really like to have the cupids dart, the easter lilly, the daffodils and more great flowers all year on the boxes! And they could be more wonderful flowers like typical autmn and winter ones! Really great tapasz!

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. I love the cupids dart, and will hate to see it go when I am able to update. The easter lily and the daffodils are great, too.

Yes, please! Daffodils in the planter boxes!

Comment

Great idea Tapasz, I would love to have new flowers for Nat. I love the new flowers, so the more flowers the better. Some spting blossom for the shrubs would be great as well. My apple trees are in bloom right now and I can't stop looking at them. They are just fabulous.

Comment

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I would love some big flowers loke the Easter lillies or daffodils

Comment

Great idea. The daffodils and Easter Lillie's are beautiful, but a bit strange as crops because they are....well, not crops, they're flowers. My smurfs will go hungry . I would love to have them year round though if they were added to Nats collection of flower choices. And, yes, another reminder that we are still waiting to get Nats flowers to stay green, instead of turning horrible grey/brown/green when they are watered

Comment

• happybird
            happybird commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought the daffodils and lilies as crops were a strange choice, too. They are very pretty, but not crops. Plus, it is hard to enjoy the finished product with the harvest signs bobbing up and down over the flowers. Having them in the flower boxes is a fantastic idea!

LOVE the idea. I would really like to have the lilles all year around and might actually buy more of Nat's flower boxes if this got implemented.
          2 thumbs up!

Comment

Every time I see the lillies fully grown I'm kinda sad to harvest them. Please add them to Nats' flowers, please?

Comment

I bought Nat Smurfling, because he brought more flowers to the village. Now I get amazing flowers with every bigger update nearly for free and they are easy to harvest and plant new ... Please leave the flowers with Nat and the vegetables and fruit with farmer.

Comment

Sorry Tenny, but I like to have the choice of flowers with farmer as well. Especially in spring. Fortunately there is enough choice for all of us in farmers menu. Now the only thing that we are still missing is getting these great Easter Lillies added to Nat's menu.

Comment

Gentle bump.

When the seasonal crops get refreshed in an upcoming update, can we please get the Lillies and daffodils added to Nats flower boxes? And maybe even some new flowers too? Flowers with a larger xp payout? Because the flower box footprint is smaller than crop squares or magic shrubs, adding flowers with a bigger xp reward would help our desperately overcrowded main villages.

Comment

I totally agree on caros post! And new flowers were a rwally welcoming addition to the game!

Comment

Where is the cupids dart for nat? I've liked the special purple color... And what about more flower boxes for the mountain? The royal gardener idea is also great in the other topic... I would love if nat will be featured in a future update!

Comment

Originally posted by Caro View Post
                        Gentle bump. When the seasonal crops get refreshed in an upcoming update, can we please get the Lillies and daffodils added to Nats flower boxes? And maybe even some new flowers too? Flowers with a larger xp payout? Because the flower box footprint is smaller than crop squares or magic shrubs, adding flowers with a bigger xp reward would help our desperately overcrowded main villages.
                        This is such a great idea! Adding new flowers with high xp rewards would be so useful!

Comment

I have so many flower boxes in my village and would like some new flowers to plant. Different design an different colors please!

Comment

Working...
                          X