Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UC] Update the list of possible gift rewards from the Island raft voyages

Smurf10 months ago

Update the list of possible gift rewards for the Smurfs' Village Island raft voyages

I send out rafts of all variations, including for berries.
    The result:
    45+ yellow rubber duckies
    Countless green and orange potions
    Countless XP and coins

I have read the thread on 'bad luck on MIAB and rafts', but seriously, this is ridiculous. What is anybody suppose to do with so many duckies?

17people like this idea
    Transfered from old forum

Although I got a pavilion last week it changed back to empty rafts or coin and duckies...please update the gifts from rafts!

Comment

This is in so need of an update! Please Beeline!

Comment

Pretty please beeline! I send out five rafts hourly about twelve times a day, and I'm fed up with ferns, potions and duckies! I'd love to be shocked with something awesome

Comment

This idea definitely got my vote

Comment

Mine too! Crowded with yellow duckies and 30+ in storage!! But luckily i have two pavillons!

Comment

I keep getting the same prizes for sending smurfs out on rafts. I use all the different times too (seconds, minutes, hours). I have a ton of yellow duck floaties and hammocks. I've started deleting them upon receiving the gift. I keep hoping something I don't have will pop up as a gift but nope, doesn't happen. Please add some new gifts to the rafts. Also, the plant I get from rafts can be bought in the menu for coins. I do appreciate that some of the gifts are only available to buy with smurfberries so it's a treat to get them for just a few coins but it's time for a switch-up.

Comment

Bump it for pachemz

Comment

I've given up hope of getting something other than yellow ducks or hammocks or flags, so I now use my rafts simply to collect whatever resource I'm most in need of. 4 rafts collecting 2 dye per day is a lot more than I get from Magician Smurf's Saw trick.

Comment

Please update the gifts. I keep on getting the ducks, potions and ferns. I'm just sending the rafts out for the elusive pavilion which I badly want for my island village

Comment

The gifts are absolutely in a desperate need for updating. I can have a garage sale of Duckies, hammocks and verns, together with the green furniture and flags from the miab and have anough money to buy me the next exclusive offer. Maybe something like the totem pole that contains multiple pieces you need to collect. It does not need to have a special function, just the fact that it would be unique is already great.

Comment

*bump* today: yellow duckie, orange potion and unluckily nothing else..

Comment

I've only been sending rafts for resources and I don't even need them since my counts range from 6,000 to 25,000. Please update the raft gifts soon. The rafts are not exciting anymore.

Comment

Most of the rewards are so very boring. They need being refreshed. Besides that ever since the so called VIP rafts were added (with the same old crap) my 1 hr rafts return empty! I always send out the 1 hr 80 coin rafts and didn't change anything in my schedule. Where I used to get xp/coin/crap and the incidental SB/pavillion (not complaining about those!) my rafts returned empty since last update!

Comment

The VIP is the worst! I thought this was going to be so cool! But it is just a huge disappointment! The rafts haven't been updated in years! Why can't a few new items be added! When I first started doing the rafts I thought they were so fun, but now they are just boring! Please Beeline update the items! Make this fun again!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X