X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UC] Add the missing Grass and Stone pathway set pieces to the Mountain

Midna275 months ago

Add the missing Grass and Stone pathway set pieces to the Mountain

It would make it much easier to decorate if we would have all of the options for the green and stone paths in the mountain like we have more of a variety of stone and brown path options in main village. Please add the additional path shapes Beeline!

11 people like this idea
    Please add the larger grass patches my mountain is a mess with all the small ones.

I would like super large patches of grass for the mountain! I find one of the best things when decorating is the large selection of paths. We could never have enough! Would like more color choices or be able to paint them. Keep the path selection coming!

Comment

Grass patches need to be bigger, bigger and bigger!

Comment

Yes please, add more varities of paths!

Comment

Wanted to give my King a large grassy area but can't due to the limited path counter. Besides the small green patches look messy if used in a large area. Please implement the large version of the grass!

Comment

Count me in, I'm already at the path limit, please give us more green grass size choices

Comment

We've only got wimpy little pieces of grass for the mountain- please give us much larger ones, the sizes we already have in the MV, or BIGGER!

Comment

Bumping this topic because we really need this to happen! If the snow is gone my Kings's area will look like trash. Haven't filled all with grass yet because of the small patches available. Please add all sizes.

Comment

When the snow finally leaves my mountain is gonna have a lot of grey patches peeping through. We need much bigger grass patches!

Comment

We definitly NEED bigger grass...

Comment

yes, i don't like to see gray holes all over the lawn. please give us bigger patches!

Comment

As the new grey paths comes in all their variations to the mountain i think this one need a bump!

Comment

With latest expansion the mountain looks awfully grey. While the "blue" pathways came in all sizes the green still lacks the larger ones. Why can't this be adjusted? My Kings area looks like a childrens patchwork, bleh.

Comment

Yes! I am right now remodelling my mountain and again I missed having large grass tiles. My Smurfette lawn looks horrible bumpy due to all the small tiles :-(

Comment

Can't see the problem here...the blue ones came in all sizes. We NEED the larger grass pieces! The design is the same it's only a change of colour! Or let us paint the pathways.... I miss the dark brown ones on the mountain as well!

Comment

Working...
                              X