Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NP] Please add designated digging patches on the Mountain and add a dig all option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I am digging a lot on mountain and each 30min i need to place again and again 30+ digging holes, can you please add a random shovel option on excavator or make a new smurf with his hut like digging smurf or something ?

Regards!

Comment

Hi, Adrea. This has already be requested many times and marked as 'not planned' by the developers!

Comment

Thanks a lot for your answer, to bad it was a great improvement to mountain smurf's. regards!

Comment

I have a space available to have all 200 smurf's digging in the mountain at the same time..
          It's super tedious, but you get used to it.. ;-)

Comment

Yes Kareelia.... especial when you are at work, that option will be really good!

Comment

Hello,
              Today i had bought the scuba smurf and is like mining on mountain and a lot of people had requested here and on FB for a dig all dive all option.
              Regards!

Comment

On the mountain having to put each shovel down one at a time when it can be up to 150 is time consuming and I end up with arm ache
                There's a machine to dig them all up at once so how about adding the function of placing them onto that machine

Comment

Welcome to the community. Thanks for your ideas. But please have a look next time for already existing ideas. This isn't possible because of some reasons. It was suggested many times before and atm there is an idea about adding shovel places from the users only one time where the system could then in future place the digging plots. Maybe you want to support this.

Comment

Add the ability to purchase another bulldozer or something similar that would allow you to designate a number of Smurfs to perform a mountain dig without having to manually place each dig.

For example, click on the bulldozer and select 30 Smurfs, then place the newly larger created dig site where you want.

Comment

Please ad a mine and the possibility to choose how many smurfs shall dig there

Comment

Working...
                      X