[NP] Add the ability to leave gifts when visiting random villages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NP] Add the ability to leave gifts when visiting random villages

Everytime I browse through random villages, I want to give rewards to the ones that really look after their Smurfs. Some people have very good ideas and seem to spend a lot of time decorating ... Wouldn't it be great, if we could gift stangers? Or if we could leave a note "Hey, I like your village. Add me through GC/Fb". I would like to habe the possibility to choose From the villages I like, not only people I add on Facebook. Some have really nice villages, but ... you'll never know

I just thought the same thing the other day. I was browsing around for inspiration and some were spetacular and would have liked to leave them a gift.

Comment

Was thinking the same! You have my like!

Comment

I wish we could leave messages with each other. But I think that suggestion (mine...leaving each othe messages) was quickly dismissed. I didn't take it personal. It must be difficult to code something like that. But it would be nice if we could leave strangers gifts.

Comment

this has been a pet peeve for me for the last 3 years and have no idea how many times i mentioned it in my review.... so of course i voted for this

Comment

This would be such a nice feature :-)

Comment

Nice idea Tenny

Comment

Great idea! I've wanted to do that for a while now.

Comment

• Tenny
                  Tenny commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for digging this one up! I still would like to gift random villages and start adding some of them as friends.

I completely agree! The ability to gift random villages/people, the option to send messages, and the choice to add people as your village neighbor would be a fantastic idea! Beeline, make this happen! I need some active Android friends!

Comment

In addition to this, I'd like to add random villages to my friends.

Comment

Working...
                  X