No announcement yet.

[NP] Let us delete or store Sporty's Soccer Field on the Island

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pandemoninum's idea is good, but I'm bumping this because Beeline REALLY REALLY REALLY needs to find a space solution for us on the island. We have asked for westward expansions and coastal waterway expansions for MONTHS, only to be told repeatedly that it wasn't possible. After Pirate and now more than ever with caveman, we need more space. Storing the field is one more possible solution, or at the very least decreasing the footprint, or making it a pathway so we can place objects like balls on it. With gigantic dinosaurs stomping around the island, we need SPACE or they are going to crush our beloved smurfs. Really, beeline something has got to give. Work with us here.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Ejic, don't forget to "like" this topic!

• ejic12
      ejic12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry! Just did, thanks for the reminder.

Why is that felid so huge! Can't they make it just a little smaller!

Comment

Friends, if you would like Beeline to do something about the soccer field to give us more room, please 'like' this topic (and add your comments, of course!) so that they know we really would like a solution!

Comment

we really should be allowed to store ALL huts/ Items. Also special Huts.
        (i want to store caveman & the dinosaurs because i don't like them that much.)

Comment

Yup, the field takes tooooo much space...

Comment

Last update showed us that ideas NP can come to fruitation anyway! I understand you can't delete or store a special smurfs hut. But they CAN adjust the footprint! After almost a year without soccer field I was in shock noticing how large the footprint actually is when it showed again on the other side of the chasm. Please adjust the footprint!

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              It is immense, eh? Trying to hide that thing is impossible!

Yes to all the above, I would also like to store/delete my unfinished wonders.

Comment

wow i haven't known until now that this idea went to NP. thanks Bongfish for reconsidering this idea. anyway, congratulations, Jileha!

Comment

Working...
              X