Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NP] Make it possible to fully rotate all of our items such as Chairs and Stools so that our Smurfs can face in all directions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NP] Make it possible to fully rotate all of our items such as Chairs and Stools so that our Smurfs can face in all directions

I always have smurfs sitting with their backs to things like campfires, the ocean, and tables. Please make it so we can rotate their chairs and stools to face the direction we want them to. Thank you!

I did a search, but couldn't find a relevant topic.
    Please add/ make the chairs and stools all four side rotatable so that the smurfs can face all directions.

Comment

This is a good idea.

Comment

Thanks Miss Bee for redirecting to the original thread.
        Hope this gets implemented at least for a few chairs. The classroom furniture already have this option so that the smurfs can face the blackboard.

Why is this idea in the not planned section???
        Last edited by Alpha; 06-20-2015, 08:38 AM. Reason: noticed the section only after posting.

Comment

Hi, Alpha! I think it is listed as 'not planned' because it is not straightforward thing to do from a coding standpoint. All the existing items are already coded to face in one of two directions, and so are all the Smurfs when they sit on them. They could possibly introduce new items where you can specifically buy stools/chairs that are meant to face backwards, but I don't think we'll see 360 degree rotation on items. Just sayin'....

Comment

Beeline should add backward facing variations of already existing chairs instead of adding new chairs and tables.

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              That would be perfect!

• Alpha
              Alpha commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, that would be great. Isn't this exactly what they had done for the classroom desks?

Items like chairs tables and the lifeguard chair for example, are alway's facing in one direction or the mirror image.
            it would be nice if you can actually face the direction of what is more logic.
            lifeguard chair facing the sea, chairs and benches facing the stage or camp fire. stuff like that.
            so, simply said. more rotation options for the items!
            ​​​

Comment

Working...
            X