Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NP] Have Nanny's Beautiful Rugs function like Pathways so they can be placed under items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NP] Have Nanny's Beautiful Rugs function like Pathways so they can be placed under items

Nanny Smurfs Beautiful Rugs need to be formatted like the pathways so we can place items on them...like the lying down animals (deer etc)...or place them in the door way of the tents...or place other objects on them (king smurfs throne etc) as they are now, they are taking up a lot of space...beeline, is this possible?

It would be great!

Comment

Great idea...unless it counts towards pathway limit. Which is probably the case if they change it.

Comment

Love it! It would be nice to be able to put them under tables and benches!

Comment

I like this idea but I hope it wouldn't count in the pathway limit. The rugs would look a lot nicer if items could placed on them .

Comment

I welcome this idea and the path limit should also increase if beelines ever implement

Comment

Totally! This would be great! We should be able to put things on top of the rugs! Give us square rugs with patterns on them that can interlock so we can make even bigger rugs that join together beautifully!

Comment

All on board with this idea!

Comment

I would also like a center ring for Clown Smurf that would function like a pathway and like the Nanny Smurf rugs we are requesting. Any good circus has a center ring as a focal point of attention, a modified Nanny Smurf rug as a pathway would work nicely.

Comment

And maybe create some bigger versions of them, too. I'd like to be able to put tables and chairs on top of one.

Comment

I like this idea a lot. Got my 'like'.

Comment

Good idea.

Comment

If this were to be implemented, I'm quite sure it would have to count towards the pathway limit because of the way they function! If that were the case, many who are at the pathway limit would immediately randomly lose either paths or rugs unless the path limit was raised simultaneously (which seems unlikely).

Comment

Maybe we can have an answer to this topic? It's such a wonderful idea, but difficult to implement (because of the pathway limit). I would love to put Nannys rugs under teatables from Potter, under statues and animals ... momentarily they are just in the way of everything.

Comment

Tenny, the answer is that it's in the Not Planned section.

Comment

• Tenny
                                Tenny commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I'm so sorry. I used the search function to dig up this topic and I didn't see the (NP), I just read the comments below.

• Spelling Bee
                                Spelling Bee commented
                                Editing a comment
                                lol, no worries Tenny.
                            Working...
                            X