Official Android Friend Gifting Chit-Chat Topic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Android Friend Gifting Chit-Chat Topic

Why aren't Android friends chatting around here?

I'm having about 20-25 friends on my Android game and most of us are connected via facebook. I'm having another village on my iPad and some friends via gamecenter, too.
    And I've noticed two differences: I can banish friends directly from my friendslist on iOS (on Android I have to unfriend via facebook) And when I leave a gift a blue waiting bar shows up above the gift until it's delivered. Oh, and the name of the giver is 80% there and not just "somebody".

Me and my friends having lot's of troubles when it comes to gifting. We don't crash on each others villages, but the gifts don't show up. We are taking a lot of time and effort and it doesn't pay. I think most of the time I'm getting 4-5 gifts, although 15 friends telling me, they've left me a gift. Leaving gifts (bolts) on the island is nearly impossible.

Do others around here have the same problems?

Comment

How do u add friends

Comment

Hi Stacey, on Android you can add friends via facebook. sometimes it's difficult, cause if you have too many friends who don't play SV, the true SV friends won't show up. There are some SV groups on facebook where you can find friends.

Comment

• Lizie
          Lizie commented
          Editing a comment
          I am on Android and Ios. On both platforms its bad with friends showing up. For months now friends cannot visit. I have about 30 friends on each device and gift all every day. Because they dont see their friends they cannot give back. How can we help eachother gatter stuf we need, if this problem keeps going on? Beeline knows about it for a long time, but is unable to do something about it. Really dont understand this.

• Tenny
          Tenny commented
          Editing a comment
          Beeline is working on gifting for a long time. But it is getting worse and not better. Right now, I don't have any friends on Android at all. And I still need to collect bolts :-(

Hello, Not many Android players on this forum? I've got some friends on fb but if you like to visit my village please add me on fb! I try to gift 5 times a week but got a lot of troubles opening villages. I am not that good in posting pictures..

Comment

• Tenny
          Tenny commented
          Editing a comment
          I would love to add you to my friendslist, but I'm having serious trouble with my friends via fb. :-(
          I guess most Android players are in the fb groups.

• lucky green
          lucky green commented
          Editing a comment
          I only have an account to add friends, don't post or do much on fb because I don't like fb in general.
          I also have a lot of problems gifting or even visit neighbours

• Tenny
          Tenny commented
          Editing a comment
          I have an Sv only account, too. fb is not my favourite place to be either, but the people in the SV groups are very addicted players and have lots of information to share.

if you want a friend please add me, my user is reka.kozma919.

Comment

Hello! Is the only way to add Smurf friends on Android and via FB? If not.. Please add me! I'm a N00B

Comment

• Tenny
            Tenny commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, via fb is the only way.

I need friends for android as I have none. Thnx

Comment

I need some friends, please. Thank U

Comment

Working...
            X