Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post here if you are putting up your Away sign and taking a vacation!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post here if you are putting up your Away sign and taking a vacation!

Ok, here it goes again.... I just don't know how to use this forum yet..... I think, as many of us will be traveling for the holidays that we should put the dates here. I will be away from dec. the 4th until jan. the 23. During that period please feel free to skip me as I don't know how often I will be able to gift back. Meanwhile, I wish you all SMURFY HOLIDAYS!
    Last edited by PMAKM; 12-02-2013, 05:38 AM.

Dear smurfy friends, the next two days i will not be able to gift because i'm very busy with preparations for the new year party! So feel free to skip me! I wish all of you a very smurfy new year and a great start in 2014! Will see us next year! :-)

Comment

Dear smurfy friends my husband and i will visit brussel for the next three days so i'm without wifi and will have no time to gift... Please skip if you want! My husband will have birthday on wednesday and i will have no time for gifting.. Hope you can enjoy the update and i will update as soon as possible!

Comment

Hello all my smurf village fam. I will be away from jan 17th to jan 20th for vacation. I will not be able to check the game. If you want to add me you can I gift daily even if you may not. GC shaunie314 (stone only plz) everyone have a great weekend

Comment

I try to add you shaunie314, but it fails... Mine gc: jumpertje bolts plz

Comment

• Shaunie314
            Shaunie314 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi michel.springer I sent you a friend request!

• michel.springer
            michel.springer commented
            Editing a comment
            Thx ive accept..have send you a stone...

I'm so sorry but work is a terrible thing this week and one of my colleagues is ill... I have a lot of work and have sadly no time to gift... Hope the next week everything goes normal and i be able to gift again! Sorry and please feel free to skip! I think this weekend will be much better and i have the chance to gift all of you!

Comment

I am back! Thank you everyone for your gifts and patience! I smurf you all!

Comment

• JudiBe
              JudiBe commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome back! Hope you had good travels!

• jileha
              jileha commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome back! We missed you!

Any good stories or photos from your adventures to share?

JudiBe, Jileha, I had many adventures! It was really the best voyage ever! I met a lot of family members, found out where my roots really are and connected with a new dimension of myself. I will post some pictures if I ever finish editing and organize them.

Comment

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              That sounds incredible PMAKM. My roots are at the other side of the world. It's hard to trace everyone. It must have been exciting to actually meet them! I'm so glad you did.

Ok, I had some troubles with my iTunes account but I'm really back now! And I just gifted everyone and had NO troubles! Is it a new thing? Is it fixed or I was just lucky this morning? Anyway, thanx for your patience and I hope you haven't unfriendl me!

Comment

I'll be away until 10/13/14.

Comment

To my Smurfy friends, as from 30/9/17, I will be away for two weeks.

Comment

Working...
                X