Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let your fellow players know where you like to leave your gifts in their villages!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the majority of my great SV friends, I gift at Hefty's hut (unless I've previously communicated an alternate location). However, it would be really smurfy if the following friends would settle on one location and let me know where that is: Pattrickac, Saskia, Piidon, CoraB, jymstone, moonstorm12, nuzak99, Jamezky, I carus, Trevor, SuzieSunshine. Thanking you all in advance 😃

Comment

I leave my gifts where i find beloved places - today i visited mountain areas and leave my gifts there!

Comment

Ok now i have much new friends - please let me know where i should leave my gifts for you! Normally i look around which place is looking really pretty and leave my gifts there...!

Comment

• Laurie
          Laurie commented
          Editing a comment
          I put my present for you in your new spa area because I think it is so pretty. You can put yours in my spa near the river if you like.

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Laurie thank you for the compliment! I leave my gift in your spa too! I have a look at your island and i really like it!
          Have watered your palms and would like it if you have time to water too!

I need friends to visit badly. Any takers?

Comment

• Nutmegan
          Nutmegan commented
          Editing a comment
          You need to leave people your Game Center name or Facebook info or they can not add you. You might also have more luck if you post in the topic for finding new friends.

I put my gifts normaly at the beach, in front of the schip

Comment

I usually leave gifts at any Halloween-themed or spooky area, or at a playground by the jungle gym, if I can find one.

Comment

under the ship
            (please add me as a friend. I gift daily!! thankksss)
            GC ID: ymw321

Comment

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome to the forum! Enjoy it, it's much fun!

Hello, I'm patkins2011 and I'm gifting daily to my four friends but how can I tell when I receive a gift who it is from?

Comment

• happybird
              happybird commented
              Editing a comment
              If your gifts are labeled as 'someone' try opening your village through the Game Center app. Let all the sections in Game Center fully load (Me, Friends, Games) and then open the Smurfs' Village app from the Games section.

Also, in the Smurfs' Village app, it sometimes helps if you go to the friends screen (where you view your friends' villages) and let all your friends load before opening your gifts.

The bad thing is that sometimes even doing all of this doesn't help A lot of people have been reporting the majority of their gifts being labeled 'someone' lately. A few 'someone' packages are unavoidable because of how the Beeline server sends the gifts, but there seems to more than usual the past month or so.

I hope this helps! If you are on Android, I don't know what to do, lol!

Thank you happybird, that does help a lot. I'll try your recommended approach, and cross my fingers.

Comment

hello all but this message is specially to TZR I leave your presents by the peacock near the scary house. I do not know if you want me to leave them anywhere else, if that is the case please advise. thanks

Comment

• tzr1877
                tzr1877 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hello ICARUS ... the peacock is perfect. Thank you for letting me know. I enjoy visiting your village but sadly I cannot get to your island because I crash every time. Happy Easter 🐣.

• ICARUS
                ICARUS commented
                Editing a comment
                ty TZR, AWW really you cannot visit my island that's sad :-( sorry to hear. I will try to see what can be done. However, I recover my island; try to see if you can go now after the recovery.

• tzr1877
                tzr1877 commented
                Editing a comment
                ICARUS, I was able to get to your island late last night and again this morning ... so it appears that all is well, for now. Thank you for your concern. Not sure if the recovery was the solution but it was very kind of you to do that for me ... you are a very good friend 😃. BTW, your island is amazing.

Please could you leave gifts on the beach

Comment

How do you gift . ?

Comment

• Dnor1972
                  Dnor1972 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You need friends to gift to, if you have them, when you visit their village, click on the present icon.
              Working...
              X