Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let your fellow players know where you like to leave your gifts in their villages!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let your fellow players know where you like to leave your gifts in their villages!

Hi everyone. The name of the topic pretty much says it all. Let everyone know where you like to leave your gifts, or if there is some place else you would prefer to have your gifts, let someone know!

dear smurfy friends, my usuall gifting spot is nearby handy smurf. If this spot has been taken please advise me on a new spot for your gift

Comment

• Bossy
      Bossy commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome chickadee, so happy to see you here.

• DCMURFY1
      DCMURFY1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Chickadee so glad you to see you here, thankyou for your much appreciated daily gifts, I get them by my little chicken pen perfect spot

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Bossy, thank you, that's sweet ... you're always so welcoming. I'm glad I was able to sign up. Great to see you on here too!

finally, able to log in.
    hi dc, I appreciate your gifts.
    I will usually leave my gift near magician smurf.

Comment

• DCMURFY1
      DCMURFY1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks bossy, thanks for your gifts

• dima11
      dima11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi bossy! I have been leaving my gifts in front of your storage hut hope that spot is okay. And magician smurf is all yours
      GC : smurfette - stone pls!
      Last edited by dima11; 12-04-2013, 08:51 PM.

I leave my gifts at trackers pot for about 90% of my friends but have special places in other villages

Comment

• dima11
      dima11 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's spot is great. I have been leaving my gifts recently in front of the clock tower (from before it was in front if the gifting area you had)
      Last edited by dima11; 12-04-2013, 08:52 PM.

Hi, everyone! I like to leave gifts in front of the animal sanctuary or nearby if it is blocked. For any new or future friends, my dock area and gifting sign area are pretty full, so please choose a less busy spot in my village for drop offs And thanks to my Smurfy friends for all the lovely gifts!

Comment

• PMAKM
      PMAKM commented
      Editing a comment
      Please add me! I gift daily! GC: PMAKM WSD

I usually let my gifts at the Tour Eiffel for those who have one. If not, it depends on the village. It's usually a spot where my smurfs like to spend some time, where it's fun or relaxing.

Comment

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      lol, yes they like to stop off for a picnic at my playground on the cliff ... works for me thanks PMAKM, quicker than having to go to the mountain where the Eiffel Tower is. Thanks for your gifts

• dima11
      dima11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi PMAKM! I have been leaving my gifts I front of a pond you have on the entrance of the village in between to rock walls (the place is next to the place with many many houses and next to the river with a small bridge) let me know if the spot is okay with you! And it know were your gifting spot is next to the swimming pool (at least that's what I tried making it looks as)
      Last edited by dima11; 12-04-2013, 08:53 PM.

• PMAKM
      PMAKM commented
      Editing a comment
      Dima, the spot it's all yours!

I try to use the chicken coup if someone has one, if not then the little chicks learning to fly or hatchling ... if friends don't have these I use other places which they will know by now but let me know if I should change gifting spots. Thanks Smurfy friends

Comment

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I get it! Chicks, Chickadee.... lol!

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Happybird ... Makes it easier for friends to remember and that's why I suggested my singing bird for you. He's a happy bird

• Laurie
      Laurie commented
      Editing a comment
      Chickadee, I think it super cute how you leave your gifts near the chicks! The first time I realized that, it made me smile

I leave most of my gifts around miner. Sometimes I will leave it by the dog, or other friendly animal . Let me know if it is not a good spot for you. I'll try to remember! Thanks to all my friends for the gifts.

Comment

• DCMURFY1
      DCMURFY1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Jidibe, miners spot is all yours.

• dima11
      dima11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Judie miner is perfect. I have been leaving my gift in front of the clock tower (from before I was leaving it in either the clock tower or fireman but you placed a potted flower in front of fireman so I settled in front of the clock tower
      Last edited by dima11; 12-04-2013, 08:53 PM.

Hi everyone!! For all but a few of my smurfy friends I leave my gifts by Vanity smurf. Please let me know if this is not a good spot.

Comment

• PMAKM
      PMAKM commented
      Editing a comment
      Works for me!

• DCMURFY1
      DCMURFY1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Perfect spot, all yours

Dear smurf neighbours, over the next few days I will be visiting your smoofy planets and will be leaving a gift on your planet. Then I will go back to my usual gifting spot, and for those who have requested xp instead of resources I will be sure to go back to your mainland a gift your preferred gift

Comment

• dima11
      dima11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Dc! I usually gift you some place in your maze next to the tiny pond, let me know if that's a good spot! and I have been receiving gifts on the swoof planet so it's probably you but it's always getting "someoned"

I try to always leave my gifts behind the yellow and red umbrella that is connected to the yellow beach chair. In lieu of that, I will leave behind some other structure or plant. I try not to leave behind a building that will have the floating icon appear above it, because then it is hard for the person to retrieve the gift because of the icon.

Comment

• tzr1877
      tzr1877 commented
      Editing a comment
      Janeen ... gifted at Hefty's hut. Does that work for you? Enjoyed traveling thru your village 😃

• dima11
      dima11 commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually gift you in front of fireman, let me know if that spot is okay and your gifting spot is great!
      GC : smurfette - stone pls

• Janeen
      Janeen commented
      Editing a comment
      Any spot is fine with me.

I used to leave by the animal sanctuary. Hope that still ok for everyone?

Comment

I randomly leave gifts all around but have found out I'm showing up as "someone" so I have tried to leave near playgrounds. If you don't have one, I leave it on your beach.

Comment

I need neighbors to visit daily and gift. gmajanie I have no idea how to add people so help!!!!

Comment

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Go into game center and click the friends button! There is a "+" so you can invite friends! Added you - if your gc is the same like this one you got an invite from *Sunny* Dye

I leave my gifts at Brainy's hut....I try to leave it out front, but if I can't I leave it in his side yard.

Comment

Working...
        X