No announcement yet.

Official iOS Friend Gifting Chit-Chat Topic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astro King, just wondering is your village ok, tried to visit your village, got message “Oops, The Village you are trying to enter is using a different update version of Smurfs Village or it may be corrupted”.

Comment

• Who's village????

Comment

• Dnor1972 have you updated your village to 1.53.1? maybe Astro King updated his village already.

Comment

• Not sure if the post was even for me. I'm playing Android and I just checked and there is no update 1.53.1????

Comment

• There seems to be a 1.53.1 on ios but not on android yet

Comment

• Tamara Abbott & debbles smurf The iOS version 1.53.1 update is the same Android version 1.53.0 update that was released on November 8th. Both were very minor updates that only included improvements to Video rewards.

Comment

• I just needed to update, didn’t think I needed to as never received any notification saying I could update

Comment

• Hi friends! I can only gift one or two of my friends. I think I am on the wrong update, but the App Store is not letting me download 1.53.1. Joycevivian, yours is one of the villages that I can’t get to.

Comment

• sorry, SHER(stone) today i can't visit your village. the game crashes when tried to visit your village.

Comment

• sorry friends. i can't connect Wi-Fi since this Morning so maybe i won't be able to update and gift today. i don't know what's wrong and how long Will it take to connect Wi-Fi again.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                      yosinori saitou commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i connected Wi-Fi somehow and could updete.

• I want to make and add new friends my GC is: Vane_m&m

Comment

• Hello and welcome to this forum!

Unfortunately, it's not possible anymore to add friends through GC. That stopped being an option with iOS 10.

Comment

• Thats so bad. But thanks Evanna.

Comment

• VaneM003
                          Bongfish apparently are working on something that makes it possible to add friends again. We have no idea though how this new friending system will work, how far they are with programming, or when it possibly will be released. GC is dead, so to speak. FB still might work, but I don't use that so I am not sure. Until Bongfish released something, we're stuck with no friends / only the friends we had before.

Comment

• Im happy ti hear it. So maybe we can add some smurfs friends and be friends proximitly. 😁

Comment

Working...
                            X