No announcement yet.

Official iOS Friend Gifting Chit-Chat Topic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else crashing when gifting after this update? My crashing is quite conspicuous...

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      My gifting is fine, Gio....

• Hello friends! I will be traveling until 4 July with only intermittent access to wifi. Please feel free to skip me!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Update: The wifi here is awful- my friends list only loads once every 10 tries, and then I get kicked out after gifting one person!

• I'm back BUT....

I updated my game and received gifts today from several friends, however, when I try to gift back, I get the ' your friend must update blah blah blah'. Makes no sense!

Sorry, friends!

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      That does make me feel better! I guess my concern then is the fact that I go right into the game instead of starting at the menu. The intro music plays until I go into a mini game and get out of it. Oh well. I will just continue playing as usual and keep my fingers crossed that all is ok for now. Thanks for keeping in touch, Cupcake!! ☺️

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Unicorn Smurf Hey dear, that change was a deliberate one. There is no longer a Main Menu when you load up the app anymore. You can find out more about the change here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...ongoing-issues

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much, Spelling Bee! I am relieved to know this. I clearly haven't been keeping up with the forum as much as I used to so thanks for the link. I will check it out!!

• Anyone else doesn't receive any gifts since the new update?

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      See the post right above this one.

• Teddybear 04
      Teddybear 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I tried to start a problem topic but it is gone now 🤔

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Teddybear 04 Hey there! Your topic was moved into the main iOS update topic.

• Same issue again as in post #1399. Apologies to all those that I couldn't gift!

Comment

• Looking to add someone...anyone to my friend list.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Facebook is the only way to do this right now, Shannon.

• I have just gotten phone and wifi service back after Hurricane Irma! That's the reason that I haven't been gifting, but I want to thank all my Smurfy friends who continued to gift me anyway!

Tomorrow my my hubby and I have a 12-16 hour drive, but regular gifting should start by Monday!

Comment

• Since the Halloween update, I can send ( when my list will load) and receive gifts, but they are all coming through as 'someone'. Also, most of the time my friend list won't even load!

Comment

• Caro
          Caro commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too. Mine's loading OK, but only got a couple of gifts since update, and both were 'someones'

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Caro. Thanks for responding- I thought I might be the only one!

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          i've been getting ( someone ) gifts sometimes but not always since a long ago. and the gifters' names also seem to be not correct sometimes. i judge which gifts are from who by the place the gifts are on.

• Hi friends, I am not receiving any gifts, and have not able to load my friend list, so you have not been receiving gifts from me. I am loading my village onto an other device so that I can gift you all. Apologies for the break in gifting.
        Last edited by Cupcake; 10-08-2017, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• Hey Smurfy friends.
          Bug fix update is out. Update so I can gift you!!! 😀

Comment

• Since yesterday my friend list doesn’t load.. 🤔

Comment

• I just found out what triggered the problem with the friends list.
              The terms and conditions of Game Center recently changed! You have to go into settings and accept the new terms and conditions. Now everything is working fine again 😊

Comment

• Purple!
                Purple! commented
                Editing a comment
                This is helpful information Alex! Thanks for posting it!

• Dear All,
              I've been playing this game since it first started and been following the forum since the beeline days. I never made an account to post anything, but recently I've been getting impatient with a lack of solution to gifting only via FB. I have admired all of the beautiful screen shots and really wish you guys were my Smurf Village friends! I would visit your villages just for inspiration =) Thank you Caro, Amberglass, Raxip, Ray, Yosinori, Purple, Kareelia and others I'm probably missing for posting your beautiful screenshots! Is there a way for us to connect? Can I get your facebook pages? I know it's not ideal. Keep me on your strictest privacy settings--I only care about your smurfy villages! I added Kareelia and Raxip over GC, but then lost everyone after I updated my ios =(

I look forward from hearing from you all!
              FaryalSia

Comment

• Caro
                Caro commented
                Editing a comment
                FaryalSia
                Welcome!!
                It is super frustrating that we can't add friends right now. I'm sorry, but I will never add friends via Facebook. Never have, never will. Hopefully Bongfish listen when we say that.

I am looking to add new friends to my list right now, however. So if they fix the 'friends' issue, I will certainly add you then 🙂

In the meantime, it would be great to see you around the forum!!

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Like Caro, I don’t do Facebook, and never will. Hopefully Bongfish will find a way to add friends again... Please start posting pics of your village, so that we can all see them! Not ideal, but it will have to do for now!

• FaryalSia
                FaryalSia commented
                Editing a comment
                So far Bongfish has really been doing a great job since taking over from Beeline--those were sad days. So I am hopeful for a solution. I will start sharing screenshots. But know that I've gotten lots of inspiration from all you guys over the years!

• @Caro thanks for your reply! I greatly appreciate it! I understand and don't blame you for feeling that way. I'm just getting desperate! I can't grow any flowers because I have no one to water them! </3 I hate all of my empty flower boxes. I can't wait for the day I can add all you guys! Ugh. Can't come soon enough

Comment

• Caro
                Caro commented
                Editing a comment
                Cupcake So that's it?! Two spaces after!! Thanks!. 😘

FaryalSia , I use my iPad to access the forum, and I have emoticons on my keyboard. 🙂

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                You don’t lack skills, Caro’s tag is an aberration! Everybody else’s works without the double hit! 😉

• FaryalSia
                FaryalSia commented
                Editing a comment
                Caro That was my second guess! (that you were using an iPad or iPhone). But I like typing on my PC better. My iPad is really old (2nd generation--but thank goodness Smurfs Village started working on it again!), so navigating a website can get annoying on it. I guess my pre-iPhone days emoticons will have to do =P

Cupcake thanks =)

• Apologies, friends: I have been out of WiFi contact for the last four days, and forgot to post that before I went into ‘the dark’! Regular gifting to begin tonight!

Comment

Working...
            X