• Game Center name change updates
    • Type of gift requested
    • Changes in type of gift requested
    • Share gifting placement locations
    • Temporarily unable to gift
    • Going on vacation or holiday
    • Report someone messages

Please Note:

Beeline community rules & guidelines will still apply here as well. Most importantly, please do not harass or provoke fellow community members. Please also refrain from using profanity or any other offensive language.

Treat one another as you yourself would wish to be treated. Above all else, have fun and enjoy gifting your fellow Smurfs' Village players.

Thank you everyone & enjoy yourselves!
    Last edited by Caro; 11-24-2013, 04:22 AM.

thanks Caro!!
    I have signed up in this new place

Comment

Yay!! So great to see you over here Gio BTW, your village has been giving me issues lately . Skip me if I can't get through

Comment

Same here...I could enter it a few days in a row and now crashing again!

Really missing to visit Bublik, Gio, Maja, Jacq, Lilpseudo and Prelude

Thanks to all who keep on gifting me while I can't return! But you know you can skip me till the issues are resolved!

Comment

I have had a lot of problems gifting today...but not your village. Do U think it's end of month maintainace?

Comment

• Tapasz
            Tapasz commented
            Editing a comment
            No Gio, not end of the month yet I assume it's tracker again. If I can reach you and cvb thursday I will know for sure! And a friend can't reach my village if tracker is around. Gifting is horrible during his visit.

Hi Caro, thanks for getting gifting topic up and running I made a topic on placement preference but it's covered under this topic, sorry I'm still getting to know how things work, so maybe spelling bee can merge it into here or delete the topic I made. It's much better under this topic

Comment

• Caro
            Caro commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi DC. Sorry, didn't mean to 'cover' over any other topics. Just didn't want to lose our gifting thread. Probably easier to have one thread for all the gifting stuff, instead of lots of separate stuff.

Hi to my Smurfy neighbours. Unfortunately my list of villages that I can't get in to is growing daily . If you have not been getting gifts from me, know that I am trying every day, but crashing on your village. I'm sorry.

Comment

Jamie B, TJP2011, LeLe, Morgan and Jessicas1414 I still can't get in to your villages. Sorry 😔

Comment

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              These are the most problematic villages for me almost everyday! You just forgot Ray and Martin. It is going on weeks for some of them, and most of them keep gifting me. It is super frustrating!

Last two days major issues reaching Maja and Bublik. After at least 50 tries (both days) I was able to get in and leave you your gift. Strange thing is, no issues on any of my other friends....hopefully they are both easier to reach than last two days because this took hours....

Comment

Sorry folks. Bit late with my gifts this weekend, but caught up now. Usual suspects crashing on me though

Comment

I hope everyone who celebrated is having a great holiday weekend !! I'm back to regular gifting and should be caught up by tonight, thanks to those who still stopped by while I was away.

Comment

• Morgan
                  Morgan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No worries Purple! I know my village hasn't been cooperating for a few people. Thanks for still trying!

• ABI0683
                  ABI0683 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can't visit you either Morgan. Sorry! 😞

• Morgan
                  Morgan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry Purple! I accidentally left wood for you today not noticing until after that you have changed your sign to dye. I will leave dye next time . Thanks for trying Abi, I hope you're still getting mine by Papa's Hut.

Abi...what are you doing..?? Can't enter your village anymore
                It usually takes 2-3 attempts but crashed out for 7 times already.

Comment

• Tapasz
                  Tapasz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don't say sorry, you can't help it! But I kept on trying on several devices without luck as I said in old forum. I do hope it's better tomorrow...

• Tapasz
                  Tapasz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Abi.....I'm afraid you joined the "impossible to reach" club...still can't enter. Please skip me until it's solved.

• ABI0683
                  ABI0683 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  All the while I can visit my friends villages I will be gifting them even if they can't get to mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tapasz, Prelude, Jacq8 & Lilpseudo - It started crashing again . Sorry for not gifting back. Please skip me!!

Bublik & Maja - Still not able to enter your village. Nearly 2 months now . I think I owe thousands of gift already to both of you. Please skip me for a month or two . Your loyalty is much appreciated.

Comment

• Bublik
                  Bublik commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hazli, my list of "problem" villages becomes longer almost every day. Of course I am not going to skip you as long as I can enter your village. Who knows what will happen tomorrow...
                  I could reach all the villages yesterday, but can't do it today. Ray doesn't let me in

• Tapasz
                  Tapasz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have so few villages left which I can reach easily...and am glad yours is one of them. Of course I won't skip you! Finally catching up a bit in reducing my debt
                  Last edited by Tapasz; 12-01-2013, 09:26 AM.

Neighbors, I am leaving everyone green potion for additional XP for tracker tonight. Will go back to regular gifts tomorrow. @Smurfygirl76, I have not been able to get into your village for several days. I will keep trying. Alezarda, Jessias1414, Lele9876, sometimes I have not been able to get into your villages. U

Comment

• JudiBe
                  JudiBe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Smurfygirl, Alezandra, lele9876 and Jessica, I got in tonight.

Hey neighbors! Just gifted tonight but I wasn't able to enter ray's village as usual but I was FINALLY able to enter Jessica's village left a gift in front of vanity! Thanks everyone for the gifts

Comment

• Nicola Renz
                  Nicola Renz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ich brauche dringend Freunde bitte schickt mir freundschaftsanfragen 😊 ich habe leider nicht 1 freund
              Working...
              X