Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of the ways to earn more free Smurfberries every week?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some of the ways to earn more free Smurfberries every week?

Is there anyway we can receive more smurberries, right now we get one per week and the castle and the aquarium give us 2 every time or the other option could be to reduce the waiting time to get more smurberries, instead of getting them once a week could be twice a week.
    Last edited by ICARUS; 07-28-2014, 06:39 PM.

Suuuure get all the wonders finished... u get 7 just on the mountain, 6 in space, 2 in mv and 1 on the island - guaranteed 16 a week! (Im not sure I counted it right)
    then add to this all that u can get through digging on the mountain and in space (I would say 5 to 10 a day)
    then there is lucky's game that can give you 4 or jockey that can give you 4 and if u're extremely lucky then marco will give you 4
    then there is the marina game on the island where u can "fish" sb and of course in the main village gutsy's game that can give you 1-2 a game
    etc....

So as you can see you can accumulate a neat number of smurfberries a week if you have all the wonders and diligently keep at the others

True enough I wouldnt mind companion objects for the wonders in space, mv and island but Im not complaining

Comment

For the wonders you need a lot of resources..so keep digging, and plant golden potatoes to finance it.

Comment

The digs at planet gave me 1-3 sb everyday if I did non-stop during my waking hours. 😂

Comment

I have done all that and I appreciate your input, but my question still stands and has not being answer. I wanted to know if it is possible for Beeline to reduce the waiting time to get smurberries, right now we get them weekly and it would be nice if we can get them 2 times in a week period or increase the number of smurberries that we get in the smurf wonders? Like, I said have done all that in the village thanks
          Last edited by ICARUS; 07-28-2014, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Hi Icarus. It is very unlikely that they will change it so that you can earn them any faster. They are trying to keep things balanced as best as they can.

Comment

• ICARUS
              ICARUS commented
              Editing a comment
              Spelling bee:
              I really appreciate the time you took to answer my question and its understandable. Thanks for your quick answer, please thanks the staff that work behind the curtains to make this game possible and all of you who takes time to answer questions to the community.

Hello there, if you want more smurfberries without buying it, just make sure you complete the quest of papa smurf!

that's all thank you

Comment

Working...
            X