Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else having trouble collecting all of the exclusive rewards from Jokey's Lost Presents Village Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else having trouble collecting all of the exclusive rewards from Jokey's Lost Presents Village Event?

I'm playing every six hours. The only exclusive prizes I'm getting (when I'm not getting non-exclusive prizes) are the same four over and over. Is anyone else seeing something different? Here's a pic. Sorry, one of my snails photo bombed.

I keep getting resources & elves

Comment

I'm getting reindeer, resources, and elves.

Comment

• Stroumpfette
        Stroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd love to get some of those for sure.

Spelling Bee, is it possible there is a problem with this minigame? I am playing every six hours.

It's frustrating, and the trophy doesn't allow play more often like with other games. My last six tries gave me wood, stardust, wood, wood, wood, and dye.

Comment

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        I was wondering about the trophy. If playing every 6 hours is already cuting the time in half or if it should be every 3 hours.
        Last edited by Pachemz; 01-14-2018, 07:10 PM.

I mostly get resources. When it's an item, it's the elf or reindeer. Although I do have a lamp and two tiles.

I'm pretty sure nothing is wrong with the game. It seems pretty normal to me. At least it's not really different from my luck with other games. It just takes time for other prizes to drop.

Comment

My experience was that you play the game and win resources 5-6 games in a row, then win good prizes 2-3 times, then resources.

It did seem that resources are the predominant prize.

Comment

• Stroumpfette
          Stroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, seems that way to me, too. Six hours between plays or 6 SB to bypass the reset timer (and no shorter reset with minigame trophy) seems steep for mostly resources.

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have difficulty playing hte game after dark if the effects are on because the overly blue ‘night’ makes it hard to distinguish the boxes. I was fortunate enough to get all the prizes and I really don’t play it right now. The prizes are fun and they did a good job with them, but I have the set so.....
          I probably get more resources from traveler.

• Stroumpfette
          Stroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          skydiver118, I also turn off effects temporarily for night sessions of this minigame. I have similar difficulty seeing the blue packages with night effects turned on.

Well,to my opinion,seasonal games should have a higher rate for the top prizes since their items can be used only during the specific holidays.I'm getting mostly resources,the good ones were the reindeers and a bird's couple.

Comment

Hey everyone. I'll ask Bongfish to look into this.

Comment

I finally got an elf! Finally after paying to play several extra sessions over the last few days.

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations.
        Working...
        X