Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to recover my old iOS village now that I've left Android switched back to iOS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to recover my old iOS village now that I've left Android switched back to iOS?

Good Morning How do I recover my village? when I started playing I had iphone, I went to android and I could not recover my village, now I use the iphone again, how can I recover my village? please. Thank you!

Usually with iOS you use the same apple ID and that’s how you restore your game.

The catch will be you will recover the game at the point where you stopped playing it on iOS, you will not be able to get your android village back.

Do you remember the apple ID you used when you played before? If so, go into the settings. Scroll down to Game Center and sign in with the Apple ID you used on that phone before. You should then get the option to restore your village from that old backup. (presuming it’s still there, I don’t know how long they keep the backup on their servers)

Comment

I already try do it, but don’t work 😢

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you use the same iPhone again or is it a other device? If it is your old device and the App wasn't uninstalled there may be your old recovery files.

No, before I have iPhone 4 and now iphone 6

Comment

Working...
      X