Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Geologist Smurf's Space Hut worth buying for my Swoof Planet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Geologist Smurf's Space Hut worth buying for my Swoof Planet?

I am thinking to spend SB to get Geologist in space, does he walk around? What kind of crystal does he give out, can anyone share a picture?

Is he worth 45SB?

Thank you.

Regards
    Kelly

I think he just gives you access to these glowing rock formations. He doesn’t walk around the Planet, but has an animation outside of his hut.

He’s mostly decorative and I don’t think he is a high priority smurf (unless he also speeds something up and I am forgetting?), he’s more of a smurf you should buy if you have extra sb....

Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 01-06-2018, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Id love to get him. He isn't on my menu though??? Where can I get him????

Comment

Thank you Alleycatt, I shall save my SB for another special smurf then, perhaps will still get him eventually.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries Kelly☺️ Geologist is still a good Smurf to get, but I know a lot of people put a higher priority on Hut’s with functions and mini games, but it’s good that it unlocks some decorative items. I liked it enough to buy it

If you need stardust Sculptor is the one to get because he cuts crater digging time in half.

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Seconding that! His statues might not be worth it, but the digging time is.

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah. HIs statues do give you xp per day but it takes stardust to make them so not good if you are running short on SD. However i f you can get at your game regularly, digging for stardust and having scuba diving for resources every half hour is a great way to get those resource totals up. I’m lucky enough that quite often at work I can have the ipad there and every half hour or so get into the game and dive and dust (Or did, I honestly have enough of a stockpile now that I don’t dive anymore......the annoyance of the shells discourages me from diving, but I do dig craters regularly. I always have 12 smurfs working on those)

Hi Skydiver, I have bought Sculptor and have been digging whenever I can. Great way to earn SD and have stored enough for building wonder

Comment

Working...
      X