Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Bongfish please replace the existing River Tiles in the Main Village and Grove with newer ones that don’t cause problems with lost progress?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Bongfish please replace the existing River Tiles in the Main Village and Grove with newer ones that don’t cause problems with lost progress?

Would it be possible for bongfish to replace the existing water pathways in the main village by designing new ones that do not cause the game to reset to level 1 as the issue still exists, also the grove as the issue also occurs there

I never bought the hut in either area because I'm afraid of that bug. Replacing them, however, might just complicate things. There are so many people who own them that the tiles already in the game would have to be changed and I don't think that works. I remember when we asked for more items to be paintable, also ones we already had, and it was explained that they can't do that. I guess fixing a code to be bug free and wiping a code out to be replaced by a new one are two different things. I mean, what does that do to the tiles in villages of people who have the items in question and can use them just fine?

But I certainly agree with the sentiment that it would be great if they were fixed!

Comment

At least introduce a completely new waterpath so those who cannot use the other ones at least can use something. All players should be able to place water pathways but because of some stupid bug someone from beeline created alot of players are missing out and that is not ok or fair in terms of decorating

Comment

Originally posted by debbles smurf View Post
        Would it be possible for bongfish to replace the existing water pathways in the main village by designing new ones that do not cause the game to reset to level 1 as the issue still exists, also the grove as the issue also occurs there

At least introduce a completely new waterpath so those who cannot use the other ones at least can use something. All players should be able to place water pathways but because of some stupid bug someone from beeline created alot of players are missing out and that is not ok or fair in terms of decorating
        debbles smurf As Evanna stated above, replacing them might not be possible, but creating a new version may be. I'll be sure to bring this up with them.

Comment

• debbles smurf
          debbles smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you much appreciated

Sometimes I wonder if it has to do with how many you place at a time.
        The only reason I mention this....I got cobbler smurf on the planet and was happily plugging away buying tons of shoes and bang, my game reset to level 1. I quickly exited out and rebooted it and it came back fine. But in that case i was buy, buy buy very quickly and I wonder if I was doing things so fast it ‘broke’ the database, which caused it to crash.

Maybe something similar is happening to river tiles? too many too fast?

I dunno, just a huge shot in the dark but a similar issue with a different cause may help in finding the real cause.

Comment

• debbles smurf
          debbles smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Not sure if that is thr case. On swoof planet never had an issue with the river segments there, have a huge purple river running round my planet. But nat smurf water pathways for both the main village and grove have been nothing but problems so avoided them which defeats the purpose of them being there so it would be nice to have an alternative

My game just crashed & started at beginning while placing water tiles in village. Sounds like a common problem, can someone help point me in the right direction for help?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          SummitSmurf You should be able to recover your lost progress by going into the Smurfs' Village Menu > Settings > Saved Games. If you are on iOS, you should see a list of Saved Village recovery points that you can preview and choose to restore from. If you are on Android, you'll see an option for Local Save and Cloud Save. You'll want to select Local Save, and then you will be able to see the list of Saved Villages. If you have any trouble, you can reply back and myself or one of the other forum members will help you.
      Working...
      X