Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Tracker's Event only give a bonus for XP collected in the Main Village?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Tracker's Event only give a bonus for XP collected in the Main Village?

What about Island, Mountain, Swoof Planet and Grove

Hi jane316 while Tracker is only meant to work in your Main Village, some areas have their own xp boosters. For example on the Planet Vanity will increase your xp for 5 days when you are finished completing his tasks. And on the Island you can play the Smurflings Candy game to double your xp for 6 hours using their Candy Hoard. Thankfully Bongfish has also lowered xp requirements for higher levels so it is also much easier to level up now
    Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 11-14-2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• chocolatefruitnut
      chocolatefruitnut commented
      Editing a comment
      hey alleycattsmurf,
      where can you find planet vanity? i cant find him in the 'huts' section. can you explain more on how he increases the xp?

thanks

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi chocolatefruitnut , Sorry I forgot that Vanity on the Planet was an EO when Beeline went crazy and started charging people for special smurfs. Hopefully Bongfish will add him to the menu for SB, to the Rarity Shop or to the Mystery Boxes so that everyone can have a chance to get him.
      Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 11-14-2017, 09:30 PM.

Hi Jane! Just to clarify: Tracker was only designed to give a bonus in the MV...

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Cupcake, I didn’t think about the fact that they might think he is supposed to. Just reworded my first sentence to reflect that

Does Bongfish have any plan to modify the design?
    Last edited by jane316; 11-15-2017, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      jane316 It's doubtful that this would happen given the recent changes that were made during the XP revamp. Of course we should never say never, but any future changes to Traveler would most likely still result with his event only taking place in the main Village.
Working...
X