Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone help me figure out why my Craters on the Planet are not working?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me figure out why my Craters on the Planet are not working?

When I go to get stardust from my craters on planet smurf they highlight with blue boxes around them, and I’m unable to do anything, I’ve tried moving them around, nothing is working.. please help !!!

Are you on iOS or android or a Kindle?

If iOS have you tried to force restart the game? By that I mean double tap the home button and flick the preview for smurfs off the screen to force it to close. THen single tap the home button to exit hte game and then reopen your game and try again?

Comment

Originally posted by MissSmurf View Post
      When I go to get stardust from my craters on planet smurf they highlight with blue boxes around them, and I’m unable to do anything, I’ve tried moving them around, nothing is working.. please help !!!
      It sounds as though you have the "Move Mode" activated. Try closing the app and restarting your device as skydiver118 suggested. Also, please let us know which device you are using.

Comment

I’m not in move mode and I have restarted my device and quick closed my app as well, still not working

Comment

Using iPhone SE

Comment

So you neither have a timer countdown how long a smurf is still working on a crater, not the symbol above indicating that you can dig? This looks like when a smurf is dusting the crater, except that no one seems to be doing that.
            since when do you have that problem? The newest update?

Comment

Before the update actually, I thought the new update would fix it and it didn’t.

Comment

I don't think they were aware of that problem, so they didn't know that there was anything that needed fixing. If restarting your game and device doesn't fix this issue, it might be best to open a ticket with Bongfish, tell them your device, OS, game version, what exactly your problem is (attach the pic if you can), and when it appeared. I hope they can help you.

Comment

Yeah me too !! Thank you everyone for you’re help ☺️☺️

Comment

It would probably be best to recover your game to before you had this problem. But it’s been so long now you might lose a lot of progress and some purchased items.... Like Evanna said at this point it’s probably best to contact customer support and see what they say.

It’s always best to report problems like this as soon as they occur.

Comment

• Evanna
                      Evanna commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Because she said it's been a while, I think recovering is out of question. Depending on when it started, she might lose three weeks progress.

• AlleycatttSmurf
                      AlleycatttSmurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Evanna that’s what I said in my second sentence lol. I put it out there just in case she hasn’t done a lot of decorating etc, and because unfortunately it’s what she might have to end up doing anyway since it is a personal corruption.

• Evanna
                      Evanna commented
                      Editing a comment
                      AlleycatttSmurf
                      Yes, I saw you mentioned it, too Just sort of brought it up again and explained why I didn't mention it earlier. It's a shame when one discovers bugs late or waits because recovering means such a loss then, but often one would have to wait a very long time for a fix and depending on what the bug is, you really might want it gone sooner.
                  Working...
                  X