Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the maximum amount of Spelunking Caves that can receive Miner's bonus in the Grove?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the maximum amount of Spelunking Caves that can receive Miner's bonus in the Grove?

I have 12 caves purchased with smurfberries. They are in pairs and around the main cave dig. Only 6 are green & the other 6 are red. I cant find out why when I read through help and did a search on the forum. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any info!!!
    A grateful heart is the place to start

You should be able to make a total 7 caves turn dark green when placed near Miner Smurf. Each cave adds 1 extra stone daily to Miner’s original 5, for a total of up to 12 stone.

That being said you can buy as many caves as you like and smurfs will still use them

Comment

• Im6cents
      Im6cents commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi AlleycatttSmurf! Thank you for the info! I was able to get all 12 to be green...no red by playing with the positions. Not sure what this means with the info you provided. I guess when I collect I’ll have to figure it out. Thanks!!!

Hi Im6cents,

can you upload a screenshot of how you positioned your 12 caves?

thanks

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi chocolatefruitnut you will only be able to collect the 1 stone from a total of 7 caves. There is no need to try and get 12 to turn green

No offense, but placing 12 caves there won't increase your rewards as you can only get 12 stone (5 from miner and 7 from extra caves)

Comment

Silver AlleycatttSmurf thanks for the information!

Comment

Working...
      X