Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please explain how to place unwanted Smurfs into the Relaxation Hut?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please explain how to place unwanted Smurfs into the Relaxation Hut?

Not sure if this is the right board. Ive looked in help and Ive searched the board. I cant figure out how to move my smurfs into the relaxation hut. Thanks!!!
    A grateful heart is the place to start

You should be able to tap on the hut and then on smurfs to store them, like you do with the critter storage. Have you tried that or is that not working?

Comment

• Im6cents
      Im6cents commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I have. Im on my iPad Pro current iOS. I bought the critter storage as well & Im find the same problem.
      Last edited by Im6cents; 11-07-2017, 08:22 AM. Reason: Added the Critter storage to the post.

Mhh, then I have no idea. I just checked mine (I'm on the planet right now) and when I click on it, I get shown the inventory and the village switches to this... sort of... see-through? mode that you get when you want to move items and then click the hut symbol in the bottom left so structures/trees become 'invisible', to find anything moving and pathway tiles more easily. I then can click on a critter and it is stored (well, I get the pop up I won't receive xp for it but still).

Did this just happen or have you had that problem for a while? Or did you buy both storages only now and then immediately saw they aren't working? If you had the critter storage before, did this happen after the newest grove update? Or has it been a problem before?

Comment

I bought both this morning. I get the inventory icon in FULL view and the smurf icon in the storage but they are in full view and when I click on the smurf and the icon showing 0 nothing happens. Critter storage is empty...no icons.

Comment

Im6cents Hiya and welcome to the community forum! Can you please let us know what your current character/critter limit is at? You'll find that by going to the Store Menu > Smurfs > Huts > Extra Smurf. In the description you should see Critter Limit xxx/245. Also which area are you in?

Comment

125/125. This is why I bought the smurf relaxation hut & the criter storage hut. I want to use them for this reason. I am in space. Thanks!

Comment

I haven't been able to put critters in storage on the planet either. I don't think you're doing anything wrong. I think it might be a glitch. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's hit or miss with me.

Comment

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/u5s3Jji

Comment

• Im6cents
              Im6cents commented
              Editing a comment
              Oops! I did another post instead of comment here...sorry! Nothing happens with the smurfs or the critters...well the smurfs wave at me. Ive tried to drag them as well and that doesn’t work either.

• happybird
              happybird commented
              Editing a comment
              There was an old issue where the inventory opened to the bottom of the list, far below the list of stored critters. Maybe that happened? Scrolling up might reveal the stored critters.
              Like Alleycatt said, it does sound like a bug/glitch, but I figure the scrolling thing is worth a shot.

• Im6cents
              Im6cents commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes Happybird. Nothing there to scroll. Thanks for trying to help! I appreciate it BIG! Got the critters to work now just need to get my smurfs relaxing. They just show up on my screen once I press the relax hut so I an pick one.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/KpPP7R4

Comment

• Im6cents
              Im6cents commented
              Editing a comment
              AlleycatttSmurf...you’re awesome!!! The Critter storage is working!!! I was able to move them in clicking the storage first and then picking my critter. Still can’t use my relax hut yet though. The smurfs just wave at me. Thanks so much for your help! 1/2 way there!

• Im6cents
              Im6cents commented
              Editing a comment
              AlleycatttSmurf...what I just noticed is when I click on the relax hut the only smurfs I see are the ones that are digging (already doing something) and when I click them they wave. I see all the swoops and critters but not my many, many smurfs that aren’t doing a job at present. They just don’t show on the screen at all so I can pick any that aren’t working.

• AlleycatttSmurf
              AlleycatttSmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Im6cents I’m so glad you’ve got the critter storage working now😅 If you close out of your game the smurfs that aren’t working/farming should reappear. You can also wait until a smurf is finished the task he is heading to (like sheep hugging or other interactions with items) and then tap him as soon as he’s done (after tapping the Relaxation Hut first that is)😊

AlleycatttSmurf...nothing...no options nor can I drag it to the storage. Same with the smurf relax hut with smurfs.
            Last edited by Im6cents; 11-08-2017, 09:13 AM. Reason: I have 2 posts with 2 links. One is the critter storage & the other is the smurf storage.

Comment

Thanks everyone! Now...all the sudden...my smurfs that didn’t have a job have showed up after I clicked on the relax hut. I was able to put several in storage! YAY!!!!!

Comment

• happybird
                happybird commented
                Editing a comment
                Woohoo! I'm glad you got it figured out! 👍🏼
            Working...
            X