Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Smurfberry Bird also collect Smurfberries from the Emperor Crystal Statue?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Smurfberry Bird also collect Smurfberries from the Emperor Crystal Statue?

Does the smurfberry bird collect berries from wonders only, or does it pick up from the little turquoise statues too?

it would be nice to be able to hide them..

im trying to decide if I want to buy it or not.. 😊

Hi Kareelia yes the SB bird collects the weekly SB from Emperor Swoof, and Fireman Smurf collects the resources from the rest of them

Comment

Thank you 😊
      i don’t use fireman anymore, since I reached level 100. And since a glitch a long time ago, I have more than one emperor. It would be nice to hide them

Comment

• Kareelia
        Kareelia commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Purple!
        What a nice feeling, that you remember me! I’m glad you’re still around.

Really great to hear the new developers are doing good!

And it sounds exiting, with fixed levels and new friending opportunities..

Good reasons to stick around. 😊

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        Kareelia ! I was one of your friends on GC! I miss visiting your village! I lost everyone also after updating my iOS. I can't wait to reconnect =) I finally joined the forum because I couldn't take the smurfy lonliness lol

• Kareelia
        Kareelia commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi FaryalSia!
        I remember you
        Let’s hope we can reestablish your neighborhood soon! :-)

Just pointing out that Fireman does not collect from the statues if you haven't bought the upgrade. So better don't hide them if you want to collect from them and don't have the upgrade.

Comment

The bird collects from the statue but not from smurfberry bushes.

Comment

Working...
        X