Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't the Pig Pen item be placed in the Main Village?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't the Pig Pen item be placed in the Main Village?

Just wondering why you can’t place the pig pen in the main village

Something I asked myself as well. The main village, where we have a farm wonder and where it would fit perfectly.

It's not just the pig pen, there are other items that would fit well in certain areas but are available there. What about the Valentine's love sheep with the little hearts that we for example can place on the island but not in the main village? Or why can't we place the pink elephant EO in the grove? Where we also have a pink dolphin? Or Hogatha?

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Hogatha should definitely be available in the Grove!! I'm pretty sure it's just because she came out before we had it and was never changed😖

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      Makes sense! Pink dolphin, pink elephant too! I agree with everything you said. Hogatha beloooongs in the grove!

Yeah, I find this especially annoying when items like this are in the game master free box (thanks for the free old eo’s they are appreciated). But being in the free box means that you eventually get many, many copies of it, then are limited as to where it can be placed so you either have a glut of pigs, or snow forts or snow men or knights, or you win prizes you can’t place.

I’m not sure if the coding can be changed to allow them in all areas, but it woudl be nice if they could be. At least then if you get multiples you can spread them around better.

Comment

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. I'd love to be able to place the tree with a small pond and fireflies in the Grove. I've won several in the free box and it's such a Grove-y looking item...but it can't be placed there.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      The Grove is exactly where I first wanted to place the firefly tree too!

Exactly. Thanks to Game Master we have a number of items, be it normal ones or EOs, in numbers that basically require for them to be placed in all areas.

It's also Rarity Shop items. Just rememberd that. I love the little panda group and wanted to buy it, but I can't place it in the area where I wanted it so... No purchase.

I think both being able to place items everywhere and being able to store everything are two things that have been asked for for ages and are features that would be so fantastic to have. (Example: Santa looks nice but I really don't want him in my village permanently. [If we can store him now, please let me know. I only remember that we couldn't in the past, so he's still in my box])

Comment

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      I checked him recently and he still can't be stored. Unfortunately. He's is a big item, too, and is taking up a premium hiding spot in my Village. I could be hiding an out-of-season/ugly Wonder there, instead, and getting another weekly SB.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      happybird
      Thank you for letting me know. It's such a shame. Especially because it's an item that was available for real money. Shouldn't this include the perk of being able to store it?

Here is a thread where I have asked for the same thing about the pig pen on the second to last page. There are many items I would like to see available in different areas... http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...age3?pp=188681

Comment

Hi everyone. I'll bring this up with the Team and see what can be done.

Comment

I'm agreeing! I'm saving my pig peg to go in my village! Please try to get it changed soon!

Comment

Working...
        X