Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Bongfish please give us an updated list of every item that can currently be obtained from the Mega Mystery Boxes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver & Cupcake I'll see what I can do, but I believe the tweaks and adjustments scheduled for the Christmas update were related to things like the Special Smurf Huts, shops. If I had to guess, I would say that if any items are removed over the next few updates, it will be things that are currently available for berries in the store already. Such as the Bottle Rocket, Fanning Smurf, Ant Castle and so on.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Ms. Bee!

• Silver
      Silver commented
      Editing a comment
      What a relief. I thought some older EOs are being removed. Looks like it's better to save up SBs for the new updated box. Thanks.

When I have enough SB built up, I like to try for something new, but I always end up getting duplicates.

I tried two times in a row. The first time gave an alien I already have and two crop stars. The second try gave ANOTHER Pom Pom smurf and a pink elephant again and a crop star. It’s so disappointing. I wish the game were programmed to have a better variety,

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Nestof3 It's important to remember that there is a finite number of Crop Stars. The more you play, the quicker you'll obtain them all, and you'll no longer receive them.

Bongfish is currently in the middle of doing a rather extensive amount of work on the Mystery Boxes. They've increased the availability of past Special Smurf Huts and Shops, and have started adding new items. The next big changes are still yet to come, but those changes will include the removal of large amounts of Smurfberry items, and their replacement with new items. There are also other changes coming which should make a lot of people happy in terms of making it enjoyable to play again.

Nestof3 You can try 20 times in a row and get only duplicates. There's a number of items with a higher chance of popping up, so those will show more often. And as long as you don't have them in all areas already if they are a one-per-area item, they can pop up again. Some items (most items actually) can be placed numerous times per area, so you can get like 100 pink elephants.

I understand your frustration, but somebody might really want two elephants, you know? So they might be happy to get another. Also: We're getting real money items for game currency. I hate it as well when there's repeat after repeat after repeat and I have 14 or 15 EOs I still don't have and I have opened tons of boxes. And by tons I don't mean 200... Two of them are new, the other 13 are old and rare and just won't show up. And I've been playing GM since he started...

They can't program it to suit every single player of the game. They would need a code that searches through all areas of each individual player to determine whether or not they already have an items and then accoding to their results, pick another. But what if a new item is added and people want that in all areas? If the game then went for greater variety, those prople would be really upset because they wanted eg the genie in their mv but also on their island and on their mountain and mhhh maybe in their grove too. They can't do right no matter what they do. i do get you though, but yeah.

Comment

I get that. It’s not that I don’t want any repeats. I certainly don’t want two crop stars when spending 60 SB — in fact I wish crop stars didn’t even enter for 60 SB. I just think the drop rate in general for 60 SB should be far more favorable toward EO items and huts.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Nestof3 The MMB guarantees you one past Exclusive Offer/MMB Exlusive item, and the other two items are considered bonuses. The two bonus items will always consist of Smurberry items, and or Crop Stars (until they are all obtained).

Once all the crops stars are complete, will we stop getting them?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Nestof3. Yes but not all crops have Crop Stars in the first place, and those that do only have three stars per crop.

Yeah, I expect one crop star in a 60 SB. I just don’t honestly want two.

Comment

Yay! That’s good news

Comment

Working...
        X