Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I find Baby Smurf to complete the objective for Tracker's Scavenger Hunt?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I find Baby Smurf to complete the objective for Tracker's Scavenger Hunt?

Sometimes it is almost impossible to find baby smurf when tracker asks you to tap on him.
    He often hides behind a tree or something, is there an easy way to find him?
    any tips would be welcome

If you have tailor smurf you can tap on his spool or if you go into "move" mode and then tap the check mark on the bottom left hand side of the screen it is easier to find baby smurf because only smurfs and critters show in these modes.

Comment

I do that all the time to find Baby and Grouchy and Smurfette

Papa is easy, and if you have Clumsy's hut, tap on it but do NOT play the game, eventually he comes to his hut and you can find him that way

I used to find Smurfette by going to the island or other land since she always goes with Papa, however sometimes a bug in tracker will change the quest if you leave the main village so I stopped doing that and just go into move mode like Alleycatt described.

Comment

Thank you, that is just so clever, I never thought of that. Now the tracker event won't be so frustrating, can't thank you enough.

Comment

Working...
        X