Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to recover my lost village if I can still see it on the Neighbor Map when visiting friends?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to recover my lost village if I can still see it on the Neighbor Map when visiting friends?

Perdi mi juego en nivel 62, logro verlo desde otro juego, pero quiero recuperar ese, como le hago???

I lost my game at level 62, I can see it from another game, but I want to recover that, how do I do ???

Hello,

Do you mean you are level one again?

You can recover by going into the menu. Click on options. You see Papa Smurf's head at the bottom. Tap 16 times on his head. The button that says 'restart game' should change and offer you to load a back-up. Click on that changed button. You will see a list with dates and progress. Select one that says level 62 and has the most progress. Click preview. Then you should see your village. Check your village to see if it looks alright. If it is okay and you want that village back, click the back arrow. You will be asked if you want to recover that village. Click yes or no. If you click no, nothing happens. You can look at other back-ups, go back to your current game, etc. if you select yes, this back-up will be loaded. When you then enter the game, it will be sour old game again.

I hope this helps.

Comment

• Kaya Katz
      Kaya Katz commented
      Editing a comment
      Evanna, my game went back to level 1 yesterday but the menu/option page is now missing...i have no way to try to recover from head tap...any suggestions?
      thanks kay katz

Kaya Katz
    You are aware that since the last update we don't have the blue screen anymore but that the menu is accessed via a button in the bottom left corner? So that button is gone? Have you force closed your game (double tap/hold the home button of your device, depending on what type of device you have, and then swipe the game away so it's gone) and rebooted your device? You might have to repeat that a few times. It's possible that you can trigger the menu to come back that way.

If that doesn't work, I would recommend submitting a ticket to Bongfish and ask their customer support about that situation.

It's possible to do an iTunes or cloud restore but that obviously would bring you back to when you last did that. Are you playing on an iOS device? Do you have Game Centre saves? I'm afraid I have no further suggestion beyond trying to get the button back, doing a GC restore, or doing a device restore. Customer support is your best chance.

Comment

• Kaya Katz
      Kaya Katz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your reply...I play on android and yes the button is gone...when i click SV game it goes directly to a brand new game in progress as if i never played before....I will try rebooting device and see if that works...I contacted cs yesterday but have not heard back...thanks for trying to help...

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Kaya Katz
      Do you have any of the other buttons? Or is everything missing?

It might take them a bit to reply. I don't know where you live, but it's possible there's a few hours time difference. But even if not one can't expect an immediate reply. I'm sure they try to reply quickly, but my personal experience with any kind of customer support is that one has to wait up to a week to get a reply. So maybe you'll get one tomorrow or the day after. I'm sure they are looking into it!

Everything missing...when i click on SV, it goes right to a brand new smurf village game....no buttons, nothing....

Hope I have the patience to wait for a reply........thought about uninstalling and reinstalling SV...... I always save to cloud before signing off but I'm kinda afraid of losing game forever......

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't do that!! If you uninstall the game all recovery points will be lost! Do NOT uninstall! That's very, very important. Only do so if customer support tells you to do it, but don't do so now.

That's really weird. So basically, you're level one but can't do anything at all, not even build huts or place anything else.
      Do you remember what you did before this happened? What level were you? Did you buy any new items, etc?

Honestly, it's just a few days. If you like the game and want to keep playing it, it's more than worth it. If you can't wait at all, then... Well... Just because a problem appears suddenly doesn't mean it can be fixed immediately as well. (When your laptop acts up and you have to send it in to get it fixed, it'll take a month or longer.) It's also possible that they reply to you tomorrow or in two or three days and that it'll be a back and forth between you for another week before you get your game back. If that isn't worth it to you and you can't wait, you'd have to say goodbye to the game and move on.

Oh yes I can play but I am back to the very beginning of the game.....I was on Level 123....

I had been playing the game for hours and all was good....I signed out of SV and about an hour later signed back on and was at Level 1.....my game has been weird for months...I have 2 Fireman ......one slowly roams the village all the time....I also have a large white puzzle looking thing that appears in my village a lot....I have to sign off of game and back on for it to go away.....I had about 20 houses suddenly appear in my village....one house is in the water by the pier....I also have 226 smurfs....

I would start a new game but have so much time invested and $$....so, I guess I will wait and hope I get reply soon....

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Kaya Katz I just want to make sure that you know the main menu is the bottom left button on your in game screen now? From there you should be able to go to settings and then slowly/gently tap Papa Smurfs head 16 times. When the "restart game" button changes to "load autosaves" tap it and preview your saved games.

Also when I had a similar problem a couple weeks ago and my game re-started at level 1 Morning Sky (who is another forum member) told me to play to at least level 8, then exit the game and re-enter and it should give you the option to chooses from your new game or your old level 123 game. I played until level 10 and it worked for me, so it's worth a try if you can't use your recovery points.

Also Evanna is right, DEFINITELY DO NOT UNINSTALL YOUR GAME!!
      Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 08-13-2017, 01:47 PM.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Here is a pic of the new menu button just in case:

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Oops sorry..... I didn't read far enough into your last post. It sounds like you were having major corruption in your game for awhile. I hope you can get it back. The next time something strange like any of those glitches you mentioned occurs you should immediately recover your game and contact customer support. Not wait until it completely crashes. Hopefully customer support will have a solution for you.
      Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 08-13-2017, 01:56 PM.
Working...
X