Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where and when do we obtain new Craters on the Swoof Planet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where and when do we obtain new Craters on the Swoof Planet?

Hello!
    This is quite a beginner's question, but I can't find an answer in the other threads:
    Where and when do craters appear on Planet Swuf?
    I've read that some of you have 10 or 12 craters. I'm stuck at 2, although I've built a few bridges and cleared new space 2 or 3 times already. Am I just being too impatient?
    Thanks!
    Fiona

The craters are under each area that you clear. SO keep doing the quests and clear the areas. Eventually you'll get 11 craters. The 12th is under teh last expansion which, at this point in time, is unable to be cleared until Bongfish either adds constellations or a way to clear it.

Comment

I think the craters are under every other expansion, not every single one. It takes a while to get all of them.
      As Skydiver said, it's possible that you will end up with the space bug as well and won't be able to clear the last expansion because of missing swufs. Not eveyone has this bug, but some of us do. We get stuck at 69 swoofs but the last expansion requires 76. Maybe Bongfish will have fixed this bug until you've reached that point (Or maybe not. Who knows.) Either way, keep playing, keep doing the bird expansions, and you will slowly but surely get more craters.

Don't worry about asking 'beginner questions'. We've all been there ourselves and like helping out when we can.
      And welcome to this forum!

Comment

i need more craters on planet but can't recall how to get them?

Comment

Hi Ianlever. We used to uncover new craters when we cleared new space on the planet. I guess that isn't happening anymore, because I didn't get a new crater with the new expansion with this update. Would've been nice because I really want more craters too!!! I'm always so short of stardust!!!!

Comment

We only got one crater per two expansions. So considering we only got one expansion with this update, it's no real change? Also: Bongfish gave us teo additional craters some time ago. (One I'm still waiting for because I have the space bug and they didn't think about where they placed them. They were meant as compensation but exactly the ones who are affected by the bug didn't fully profit...)
            That being said, I agree. I wish we had more craters! Star dust is difficult to come by.

Comment

How and where do you buy craters from? I need more crates on my smurf planet someone please help me

Comment

YOu get craters by clearing space. You should have at least a couple of craters, dig in them to get stars. Use those stars to complete the constellation book. as you do that then you can use the bird to clear away the vegetation, exposing more craters.....repeat the cycle until all 12 are exposed.

If you want a bit of an advantage, purchase sculptor smurf in space. He reduces crater digging time to half an hour.

Comment

Working...
                X