Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know how much of an increase you receive to your Crystal Storage after buying the Backhoe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know how much of an increase you receive to your Crystal Storage after buying the Backhoe?

Hi guys, I've just purchased and upgraded the backhoe on the mountain. It says it increases Crystal Storage, could anyone tell me by how much??

Hi guys, I've just purchased and upgraded the backhoe on the mountain. It says it increases Crystal Storage, could anyone tell me by how much?

Comment

I don't know exactly how much of an increase it is. But I have the backhoe and my crystal storage collects xp from 4000 crystals and can keep storing them. Unfortunately I have recently learned that the crystal and main storage shed are shared space. Since I have been over the max limit of crystals for quite some time my storage shed items are disappearing. From what I have read from other forum members you will want to stay well below the max capacity of stored crystals if you don't want that to happen.
      Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 02-17-2017, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
        X