Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I transfer my Smurfs' Village progress from iOS to Android?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I transfer my Smurfs' Village progress from iOS to Android?

Hello, I have recently gotten a new phone (Android LG Nexus 5x) over my iPhone 4S. I was wondering how can I transfer my data over different phones?
    Thank you

IOS and android are not compatible operating systems. So you can't transfer your village.

Comment

If I have Smurfs Village on my phone and decide to get an Android will I still have my game on new phone when I put app on? If not is there a way to still have my old game on new phone.

Comment

No as they are 2 completely different platforms. The best thing you can do is contact support with any receipts for purchases and see if they will reimburse you or transfer those purchases to your new device.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Purchases can not be transferred between the iOS and Android versions.

I have a question. Games can be transferred via facebook, is there any way beeline could actually implement something like this so people can transfer their game to another device no matter what platform

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          To my knowledge, Facebook is primarily used for friend systems. It doesn't actually save the game data back it up. That being said, developers can use the login information to ID the user on their game's network, and then save a backup with that ID on their own Studio servers.

In Smurfs' Village, Facebook is used for the Beeline friend severs. Players on the iOS version use Apple's Game Center servers to back up their games, and Android players of course now use the Google Cloud to backup theirs.

In Magical Meadow, the Studio used the Game Center IDs and Facebook IDs to create backups on the Beeline servers.

How about phone transfer tools? Which are compatible with various types of Android, iPhone, Nokia and Blackberry and supports transfer all contents from iphone to android
        Last edited by Erikkle; 08-08-2016, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Silver
          Silver commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe they only transfer contact list & media files (pictures, video, mp3)

I have an old ipod which i used to play smurfs village. However it is not compatible for the newest updates. I kept playing, but now my ipod is dieing. I have an android phone(samsung galaxy s 4) and would love to play smurfs village on my phone. Can I keep my village? I paid for smurfberries and I am in level 60 or so. I would really hate if that just went to waste.

Comment

aniek Hello and welcome to the Community Forum. Sadly, the iOS and Android versions of Smurfs' Village are not compatible with one another. As you can read above, there is no way to transfer you game progress or purchases from iOS to Android. You can of course still transfer your progress and purchases from your iPod to a new iOS device.

Comment

That's a shame. Thank you for your reply. I hope that this changes quickly. Many other games can be transferred with Facebook.
            I wouldn't use an ipod now since my phone can do anything the ipod could do(except for smurfs village) and I don't need a new phone anytime soon. So I just keep waiting till they fix this.

Comment

Spelling Bee Hi! in the next month I will buy a smartphone brand Own model Fun Plus asked me if it is compatible with the game?

Comment

Chilean Smurf Do you have a link that I can see that shows off the device's information?

Comment

Have you heard about Phone to Phone Transfer before? It is an iphone data transfer app which enables iPhone users to move all kinds of data from iPhone to Android and vice versa. With this iphone data transfer tool, iPhone users can easily copy your files from iPhone to Android. Thus, maybe you can try to use Phone to Phone Transfer to migrate your Smurfs' Village progress between iPhone and Android.

Click image for larger version

Name:	an-image-of-phone-to-phone-transfer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	190696

Comment

Originally posted by brant View Post
                  Have you heard about Phone to Phone Transfer before? It is an iphone data transfer app which enables iPhone users to move all kinds of data from iPhone to Android and vice versa. With this iphone data transfer tool, iPhone users can easily copy your files from iPhone to Android. Thus, maybe you can try to use Phone to Phone Transfer to migrate your Smurfs' Village progress between iPhone and Android,
                  Although I used to use gmail to transfer data ,but now , i am going to use transfer tools to transfer texts from iPhone to Android phone , i hope it will save me time and risk
                  Last edited by Waskery; 09-17-2017, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brant View Post
                    Have you heard about Phone to Phone Transfer before? It is an iPhone data transfer app ,with this iPhone data transfer tool, iPhone users can easily transfer SMS from Android to iPhone or from iPhone to Android . Thus, maybe you can try to use Phone to Phone Transfer to migrate your Smurfs' Village progress between iPhone and Android.
                    I just know Android phone to phone transfer tool . it can be used to transfer data between different phone device ,
                    Last edited by Maskerty; 11-06-2017, 06:39 PM.

Comment

The thing about ios and android is the file type for ios is .ipa and for android it is apk. They are not compatible.at all. To play music that has come from.android to ios you have to convert it into a file type that you can playbon ios devices which is why only itunes apple music can be played on ios devices unless you convert the music first.

Comment

Working...
                      X