X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQ - Smurfs Village

General Questions:

Q: Is Smurfs' Village available for Facebook?
    A: Smurfs' Village is currently only available for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Facebook is used in the game for friend-finding.

Q: How do I add people to my friends list?
    A: Any friends you have on Facebook or Game Center that have the application will be automatically added.

Q: Does Jokey give away free smurfberries?
    A: Yes, but it is rare. If you log in every day and check, you'll increase your chances of getting some!

Q: How do I complete the Cherry Cake quest?
    A: Try for a combination of "OK" and "smurfy", rather than attempting to get a rating of "smurfy" for all of the cakes.

Q: How long does it take crops to wilt?
    A: Finished crops wilt if they are left for a length of time equal to the time it takes to grow them. (Except for blueberries, which wilt in 5 minutes.) Sarsparilla, thankfully, does not wilt.

Q: I changed my Facebook password, and now I can't log in. What do I do?
    A: Go into the options menu and log out of Facebook, and then log back in again. Please keep in mind that Facebook does not store game data, so deleting your game will erase your game progress.

Error Questions:

Q: I can't get the application to load, what do I do?
    A: Try powering off your device, and then turning it back on again. Press and hold the button at the top of your device, until the "Power Off" slider appears on the screen, and slide it to the right. Wait for the device to shut down completely, and then press and hold the button again, to turn it back on.

Q: I paid for smurfberries and I did not receive them. What do I do?
    A: If you've lost smurfberries please visit our support portal. They'll be able to reimburse the missing berries.

Q: How do I prevent my game data from getting permanently lost?
    A: There are a few things you could try:
    • Routinely sync your device with iTunes and keep your battery charged.
    • If you have Game Center, regularly starting the game via your GameCenter account (when your device is connected to the Internet) can save your progress.
    • Occasionally reboot your device to clear the memory.
    • If you lose all progress, back out of the game IMMEDIATELY (don't play any farther) and restart and/or re-sync the device. Reconnecting through your Game Center account (if you have one) may help.
    • And (this is good advice in general) please keep all of your smurfberry iTunes/Android/Amazon receipts.
    Q: Why did I go back a few levels?
    A: The application will now occasionally back up data, in case of a problem. This way, you only lose a small amount of progress, rather than your entire village.

Q: Why am I getting an error message regarding a test user account?
    A: This may occur on jailbroken devices. Unfortunately, we can't do anything about it.

SPOILER ALERT: The Three Riddles

Please only read these if you really are stuck on one (or all) of the riddles. Otherwise, it might take some of the fun out of it!

Riddle #1:
    "I may seem tough, I may seem dry, but beneath the surface I make you cry. What am I?" Hint: It's a crop.
    Answer: Plant a crop of onions.

Riddle #2:
    "This is a room that has no floor, no walls, no windows, and also no door. What is it?" Hint: It's a placeable item.
    Answer: Place a mushroom (NOT one of the houses) in the village.

Riddle #3:
    "Many foods can make me strong, but give me water and I won't live long. What am I?" Hint: It's a placeable item.
    Answer: Place a campfire in the village.
Working...
X