Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Graphical glitch with interactive items appearing next to the Digging Machine on the Mountain in Android version 1.4.2a

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Graphical glitch with interactive items appearing next to the Digging Machine on the Mountain in Android version 1.4.2a

This is a very weird bug. Ever since I bought the backhoe, several of the items that smurfs interact with (fluffy sheep, jousting game, etc.) appear next to my backhoe with a smurf interacting with it. When the smurf is done the item goes back to its usual spot. A couple times the backhoe turned into one of the other interacting items then turned back into the backhoe. It's not exactly a problem but it is very strange. I'm a little worried that the backhoe or one of the "moving" items will disappear after the interaction is done. Am I the only one that has this bug?

I already sent a support ticket to Beeline to let them know about it.

A smurf was just floating in a circle next the the backhoe as if it was on the merry-go-round. Weird.

Comment

A coin just flipped through the air and I don't even have the wishing well.

Comment

Yes!! I have the same issue

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
          Evabevasmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I see that Tzr posted a picture of a smurf 'washing' the tractor as if he were brushing the fluffy angora rabbit. It's on the silly smurf action thread. Cute, but definitely a glitch.

It's not just on the mountain. Today I saw a smurf using a peppermint swing on top of the tractor on the planet.

Comment

Working...
        X