Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Android version 1.3.7a is restarting every time I minimize the app or turn the screen off on my device

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Android version 1.3.7a is restarting every time I minimize the app or turn the screen off on my device

I'm not sure if this is a problem or the latest version was intentionally designed to do this, but it is terribly annoying. Every time I turn the screen off on my device, or even tab to another application, Smurfs Village closes itself.

In previous versions it would just run in the background and I could always tab back to it; the game would be right where I left off.

Now I have to wait for it to start up again, and then go to each area and wait for my Smurfs to walk back to their crops and shrubs. It's very tedious. Is it supposed to be doing this?

Hi Hogatha. Which Android device are you using and which version of Android do you have installed? The game is multitasking just fine on my Nexus 7 running KitKat version 4.4.2.

Comment

It's a Motorola Xoom running JellyBean 4.1. I have figured out that Smurfs' Village WILL continue to run in the background if I have the device in airplane mode, but if I connect to a network and then minimize it, the program stops.

Comment

Working...
      X